peaker is offline Senior Member

attention all newbies to AS

please dont tell us you have researched and then ask us how to run this and that, PCT, dosages etc when you will get flamed and piss off alot of the bros on here willing to help you. even with "some" research you could put together a decent cycle and ask questions on fine tuning it.

you will not get any help from members on the site if you dont listen and are committed to running horrible cycles to begin with...

i know there has been a thread about deca only cycles and how it seems every newbie to this site is going to run one, so sorry if i am posting a similiar thread but trying to help out you guys new to AS get your questions/problems answered instead of posting identical threads over and over asking the very same question.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    agreed...

bump

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'll bump this up......

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Take this too the top!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to post your COMPLETE cycle, along with your question.. Otherwise it's pointless to ask.. It's like watching grass grow!!!

haha

bump

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

bump

bumpage

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    bump

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    AGREED!!! Now, also, I don't think a couple of weeks of research means you should be injecting steroids into your body. Most guys have researched for months and years before making the step. There is SOOO much that goes into doing a cycle, that a few weeks doesn't warrant steroid use . I think we are saying this because we care about each member and we are looking out for you best interest.

Also, I've seen posts where guys said they did there research only to get bombarded with posts that don't make sense. (example there cycle shows 50mg of DBOL ED for 6 weeks. Thats INSANE for a newbie)

DO NOT RUSH INTO THIS

ONE LAST BIT OF ADVISE...

When you have a ton of bro's are telling you your cycle is all wrong...PLEASE LISTEN TO THEM and quit trying to prove them wrong. Just because you bought the wrong gear without research, doesn't mean you should do the cycle!!!!

Simply put if you did your proper research then you would know that your first cycle should be TEST and TEST ONLY! PERIOD.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-03-2004 at 10:25 AM.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Peaker, Can you drink winny???????

j/k

BUMPITY Bump

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

When you have a ton of bro's are telling you your cycle is all wrong...PLEASE LISTEN TO THEM and quit trying to prove them wrong. Just because you bought the wrong gear without research, doesn't mean you should do the cycle!!!!

Simply put if you did your proper research then you would know that your first cycle should be TEST and TEST ONLY! PERIOD.
    very true...i was helping someone the other day that though he was right by running a deca winny cycle, with a jumpstart with clen ...then he got drunk and made an ass out of himself...experience proves all...if you havent done it then you probly need to listen to the one who has...

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    very true...i was helping someone the other day that though he was right by running a deca winny cycle, with a jumpstart with clen...then he got drunk and made an ass out of himself...experience proves all...if you havent done it then you probly need to listen to the one who has...
    You got it bro!!!!

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    bump gaurant

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, dont ya hate when they do that and they come here asking for a critique but trip out on ya for even commenting on how wrong it is! Not like I care geez be thankful we like helping here. We like handing out the knowledge we took so long to gained so its not so hard for the next guy. If it wasnt for some bro's on here and this AR info I'd be drinking winny and doing an all deca cycle and shooting in my butt hole or between my toes. I bump this.
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

deca

deca for everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Man, dont ya hate when they do that and they come here asking for a critique but trip out on ya for even commenting on how wrong it is! Not like I care geez be thankful we like helping here. We like handing out the knowledge we took so long to gained so its not so hard for the next guy. If it wasnt for some bro's on here and this AR info I'd be drinking winny and doing an all deca cycle and shooting in my butt hole or between my toes. I bump this.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    please dont tell us you have researched and then ask us how to run this and that, PCT, dosages etc when you will get flamed and piss off alot of the bros on here willing to help you. even with "some" research you could put together a decent cycle and ask questions on fine tuning it.

you will not get any help from members on the site if you dont listen and are committed to running horrible cycles to begin with...

i know there has been a thread about deca only cycles and how it seems every newbie to this site is going to run one, so sorry if i am posting a similiar thread but trying to help out you guys new to AS get your questions/problems answered instead of posting identical threads over and over asking the very same question.
    amen

Thread Information