Mafia1096 is offline New Member

deca test en. cycle ???

hey to all, im a newbie that is starting my first cycle with deca and test en. with a clomid pct. do any of you all have a good 10 week cycle of doseage for the two, i was thinking 200mg per wk off each, any suggestions, and how would you all run the clomid , i.e. 3 weeks after last injection, but how many mg per day and so on, any help wwould be great,

I am 5'10" weigh 164, 18% bf. . . . i m lookin to put on some mass for summtertime and to lose a lol pudge in the stomach, i will be eating right with heavy proteins, and eating often, would you all reccomend an hgh shot after the cycle as well to help boost pct????? im a novice and could use any good advice?

thanks to all

J

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Im going to break it to you nicely.

Do some research on the above mentioned gear. Put together a cycle, post it,and these nice ladies and gentlemen will gladly offer their advise. All of the drugs you listed can be found and studied if you do a search for them.

No flame intended

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run the cycle for 12 weeks if possible!

wk 1-12 test 400mgs/week
    wk 1-12 deca 400mgs/week

clomid.....6 tabs 1st day, then 2 tabs for 10 days, then 1 tab for 10 days, for a total of 21 days and 36 tabs.

You could cut those doses in half If you wanted too, but i think you'll be happier with those numbers.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bro how about u diet down too at least 15%bf b4 u jump on ur gear, btw 200mg of each per week lol all ur going to do is basicilly shut off ur natural test production and get some acne lol read up bro

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd bump the dosages, not too much.. but at least to 500mgs test/400mgs deca ..

Something like this:

week 1-12 test enthanate 500mgs (250mgs every 4 days)
    week 1-10 deca 400mgs (200mgs every 4 days) take it with the test

or instead of every 4 days, take a shot every mon and thurs..
    I would invest in Novaldex and run it at 10mgs daily to PCT, just in case you see signs of gyno..

PCT: Clomid 3 weeks after your last test injection, 300mgs(10days),100mgs(10days), 50mgs

Looks like a solid cycle, should see good gains off that!!!!

good luck bro

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    btw 200mg of each per week lol all ur going to do is basicilly shut off ur natural test production and get some acne lol read up bro
    200mgs is low, it is do-able, but I think you'll enjoy the cycle more if you bump it..

Mafia1096 is offline New Member
    thanks for all your help guys, will do more research and plan on cuttin down quick b4 shipment gets in

LaTa

Thread Information