Mealticket is offline Senior Member

Anavar and prop cycle: maxium gain and minimal H20??

First cycle: thinking about 8-10 week cycle w/ prop and var everyday or eod. 100mg prop and 30mg var. Plan on keeping the dosages low since this is first cycle. I chose these 2 because i want something out of my system in a very short time plus i want to keep my gains w/ minimal H20 retention. clomid for pct w/ clen .I think clomid is all i need because of the short cycle and gear chosen. Clomid for 3 weeks after. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Can i mix the var and prop in the same needle and would you use any b12 or anything else to inject? Would using suspension add anything or just be pissing $$ away. thanks guys for all advice

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Suspension needs to be done twice a day. And prop is to be done ED, so just go with the prop. If you dont want water, get some nolva and some L-dex. And make sure you use that and clomid for PCT it will help you keep your gains. And I thought that var should be ran for just 4 weeks, could be wrong though......

-MS

*edit* seems like people run var for 6 weeks with no probs. How long could you run var for? would it matter if it was injectible instead of oral?
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 02-02-2004 at 11:01 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    you won't hold water on prop and var
    you can run prop 100mg eod, it is okay
    get some nolva for pct, to be safe, you do not want escalated estrogen levels to take their toll while your test recovers
    good luck, I actually like the cycle, simple and effective

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    What kind of Var do you have? I thought injectable Var was pretty rare. If you've got it it would be great to mix it in the same syringe to dilute the Prop. Should cut way down on the Prop Pain.

I'm just starting week five of 100mg/every 36 hours and 40mg Denkall Var (oral) right now and those Prop shots are TORTURE. Everyone sez if you mix them with something else, it cuts the pain way down. I just got some sterile oil in so I may try that. They don't hurt at first but it feels like you've been hit hard with a baseball bat about twenty times after like 8 hours. I've been limping around for weeks. At least that's my experience with QV Prop.

The rule of thumb for injection times is minimum 1/2 the half life (thanks to Ichabodcrane for this info). Since the half life of Prop is 4.5 days, theoretically eod shots should be fine. (The half life of oral Var is 9 hours.)

Most people say Prop is kinda rough for beginners since the shots are so frequent. Personally I think it could be a good way to see how you respond to test. You can adjust the dosage up or down as you go along in case you're gettting too many sides or not enough response and tell pretty quickly how it's working.

Keep in mind it does take a few weeks to start having effects -I didn't notice much myself til week four.

PL makes injectible var. So could you run that through the whole cycle? Prop was my first cycle, so I actually got used to it and like the shots.... ha. And I didnt really feel the test "kick in" just a slow and steady rise up.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    What kind of Var do you have? I thought injectable Var was pretty rare. If you've got it it would be great to mix it in the same syringe to dilute the Prop. Should cut way down on the Prop Pain.

I'm just starting week five of 100mg/every 36 hours and 40mg Denkall Var (oral) right now and those Prop shots are TORTURE. Everyone sez if you mix them with something else, it cuts the pain way down. I just got some sterile oil in so I may try that. They don't hurt at first but it feels like you've been hit hard with a baseball bat about twenty times after like 8 hours. I've been limping around for weeks. At least that's my experience with QV Prop.

The rule of thumb for injection times is minimum 1/2 the half life (thanks to Ichabodcrane for this info). Since the half life of Prop is 4.5 days, theoretically eod shots should be fine. (The half life of oral Var is 9 hours.)

Most people say Prop is kinda rough for beginners since the shots are so frequent. Personally I think it could be a good way to see how you respond to test. You can adjust the dosage up or down as you go along in case you're gettting too many sides or not enough response and tell pretty quickly how it's working.

Keep in mind it does take a few weeks to start having effects -I didn't notice much myself til week four.
    You sure about the half life of prop? You know what the half life of injectable var is?

bump

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    bump for ya

thanks. Bump 4 me again

c'mon Fokkers, let me know whatcha think!

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    if youre shootin 100mg prop and 30mg var ed you should have nice results and nice lean mass gains. just dont forget the anti-es too, IMHO they help you get leaner. good luck on your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    You sure about the half life of prop? You know what the half life of injectable var is?
    Oops, sorry I didn't realize i was being paged.

Yeah, the halflife of Prop is 4.5 days. You read a lot of misinformation about it around here -like it's out of your system in 3 days? NOT!
    Here's one source...
    http://www.anabolex.com/modules.php?...howpage&pid=12

I know nothing about injectable Var except that I wish I had it!

By the way you should be able to determine the halflife of your injectable Var from that website too -it lists the halflife of all the major esters. I don't know how it's formulated but if you have say Oxandrolone Propionate it would be the same halflife as Test Prop.

bump

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i ran a var prop cycle a few months ago and loved it. keep your diet right and youll have a blast.

sym, how long did you go and what were your gains?

about 9 weeks with the prop and 7 with the var. prop was ~75mg/day var was at about 40mg/day. gained about 15 solid pounds and kept it. but the real prize was in my strength increases.

bizzzump

bump

what else did you want to know?

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    ...adding the susp. would for sure give you a kick but... w/ prop it is overkill....

Thread Information