kjdaplayer is offline New Member

Post Help needed on Test Enth. and Win. cylce

I have 20 50mg. win amps and 10cc of test enth. Does anyone have recomendations on how I should take this.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kjdaplayer
    I have 20 50mg. win amps and 10cc of test enth. Does anyone have recomendations on how I should take this.
    not enough of any bro......need about 50 amps of winnie to run amp /ed for 6 weeks.....only option is to run the test 250mg/week for 10 weeks, which imo is not enough

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    what is the mg per ml on the test?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    what is the mg per ml on the test?
    It should be 250mg/ml, bro you need more winny than that, if you were to take it ED for 6 weeks at 50mg ED, you would need 42 amps of winny. You also could use another bottle of test so you could run it at 500mgs/week. If you want you can run it 250mgs/week with some decent results. If you can get a hold of some more winny you could try something like this:

wks 1-10 test e 250mgs/week
    wks 5-10 winny 50mgs ED

tha would probably be your best bet, either get more winny or more test and save the winny and just do test by itself at 500mgs/week.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    well first of all you don't have enough gear period....secondly is this your first cycle?? and if it is you might want to think about doin a test only cycle

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Imo if this is your first cycle try just running the test for 10 weeks at 250mg/week, leave out the winny, it is notoriously hard on the joints and you may want to see how your body will react to a simple test cycle.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I think everyone hit it on the head above here. It's all just not enough unless your into short cycles. Wouldn't even bother. Save it, do it right, get more. Good job that you brought this here for a critique before you started. First thing youre doing right. Good luck..LMR

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to flame at all but imo i think yo would be doing it right if this is your first cycle and you run it as stated above at 250mg/week for 10 weeks.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    wks 1-10 test e 250mgs/week
    (wks 7-12 winny 50mgs ED)

you start your pct 2 weeks after your last test en injection (or 1-2 day after your last winny, same thing)

or, do same cycle as mine (see signature) - good luck

kjdaplayer is offline New Member
    This is my 3rd cylce and I only have untill march 3rd before I try out for this football team. This is the only stuff I could get my hands on. So Im really just trying to do all I can before this tryout. Im taking the win. every other day and taking 1.5cc twice a week until march 3rd. This might not be the greatest cylce but its better than nothing, im just looking for a boost so i can impress the coaches.

Thread Information