ColdSore is offline Banned

Vit. B6 and Fina/Tren Gyno?

I ran tren in my 1st cycle, and im running it in my current cycle but ive never had any problems with prolatin, or any gyno for that matter so ive never worried about any specific anti-e for this compond.

The only two things that i know of that will combat fina/tren gyno is Vit. B6, and Bromo. B6 is widley avalible to all users so i would think it would be the #1 pick for those of you who use things to combat, and or prevent gyno from fina/tren.

How do you all use Vit. B6? How much per day? Spread out through out the day, or all at one time?

And if you prefer bromo over B6 tell us why and how you take it also.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    all i can say is this.........i used b6 the last time i ran tren . and if i'm not mistaken(its been so long ago), it was right around the 400-500mg ed range.
    i did spread it out.......1/2 in the a.m. and 1/2 in the p.m.

you might drop pheedno a pm........he's much more eloquent when it comes to anti-e's for any kind of gyno.

peace I4L

yeah i was hoping pheendo would drop in here..i think the title will interest him...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    cs,
    for what its worth, the b6 helped immensely bro.......i think its a good idea to run it if you think you MIGHT need it........

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    cs,
    for what its worth, the b6 helped immensely bro.......i think its a good idea to run it if you think you MIGHT need it........

peace I4L
    I dont think i REALLY need it, however ive heard it helps with protien synthisis, and also with fina gyno so it kinda kills two birds with one stone, so why not use it?

Like i said in the first post im on my 2nd round of fina right now, and ive yet to have a problem with gyno so im not worried, but probly should use it as a precausion. Also i wanted to help inform some other bros about what they could use to help battle the gyno caused by tren since its so widely used (homebrew's ext....). Plus i priced it today at the WAL Mart pharmacy dept and it was $4.42 for 300, 100mg tabs....cheap cheap cheap, so once again why risk it.

When you say it helped you immensly what did you mean? Are you prone to prolactin induced gyno? or did it help with something else?

Can't you use femera with tren as an anti-e

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Can't you use femera with tren as an anti-e
    I dont belive so...femera is an anti estrogen...used for test gyno

so the only thing u can run is bromo....ahh good to know

bromo or b6...yes

do u know if LR sells bromo???

do u know if LR sells bromo???
    nope....you can get it through pharmacutical compnays w/o a prescription...its expensive as hell...thats why i started this tread though to let people know that you can purchse something at Walmart or any other retailer that will fight prolactin gyno...and its cheap

wow so u just run oral b6 and that stops gyno caused by tren

good post.................and good to know bc i am planning on running 6 weeks of tren in a month

Da Bull is offline Banned
    B-6 bro will help alot....bromo also.

Someone can pm where to find bromo............as now all i was going to run was ldex.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've ran B6 @ 800mg a day to combat a lump in my left mammery gland two cycles ago, but now think that is a tad overkill. 300mg, 2x a day would be a good dose to use for problems already existing. I run 200mg as a preventive measure along with my anti-e's now though and that seems to keep the prolactin down when running 100+mg a day of tren ; even with a lower dose of test(which is what I'm doing now).

Hey pheedno you think if I just ran ldex and 200mg b6 I would be fine, I am only running 75mg of tren eod for the first 6 weeks of my cycle.

Hey pheedno you think if I just ran ldex and 200mg b6 I would be fine, I am only running 75mg of tren eod for the first 6 weeks of my cycle.
    Definately, I don't see any problem arising from prolactin with that dose, especially with test supplementation.

thanks bud always of help

Bump...thanks for filling us in Pheendo...anyone else???

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    I am going to run tren and/or deca in my next cyele, so vit B6 is a definite for me!

house71 is offline Associate Member
    where can i get the B6..
    something like this

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/browse/...e=SearchResult
    Last edited by house71; 01-22-2004 at 09:58 PM.

walmart had 300 100mg tabs for 4.42 in texas...also check wal greens and places like that

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    walmart had 300 100mg tabs for 4.42 in texas...also check wal greens and places like that

Good post bro I am going ot run 6 weeks of tren at the end of my cycle.

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    Is B6 good for all cycles are just for when using tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman393
    Good post bro I am going ot run 6 weeks of tren at the end of my cycle.
    glad it helped...i looks like alot of bros didnt know about b6.

Quote Originally Posted by HazyA
    Is B6 good for all cycles are just for when using tren?
    im sure its good for you to have since its a vitamin...but its man purpose is fighting prolactin when useing tren

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I've ran B6 @ 800mg a day to combat a lump in my left mammery gland two cycles ago, but now think that is a tad overkill. 300mg, 2x a day would be a good dose to use for problems already existing. I run 200mg as a preventive measure along with my anti-e's now though and that seems to keep the prolactin down when running 100+mg a day of tren; even with a lower dose of test(which is what I'm doing now).
    Well hows this for size. I was reading that generally tumors (cancer) release prolactin and the smallest trace amounts of prolactin will completely shut down your testosterone production so some cancer doctors look at no testosterone but higher then normal prolactin as a tell tale sign to start looking for the tumor. Most steroids unless done in moderate levels (below 600 mg) will not cause a significant amount of prolactins but if you are only doing 300/400/500 mg of deca , tren , fina or other per week, not all that excessive and prolactins are showing up, could be your steroids are fueling rapid growth to a tumor somewhere in your body. Particularly something we should watch is prolactins coming from unlikely source, like you are ONLY doing testosterone, if you get a blood test with high prolactins in this situation then stop immediately and go to doctor and tell them you think you might possibly have prolactin producing tumor somewhere.

For me on the other hand, anadrol is well known to produce prolactin and when I first tried doing them, I did 300-350 mg a day and the prolactins hit and got my nips perky and sensative right away... and prolactin is hard to get rid of in the body but a steady 200 mg a day of Vit-B6 took care of everything, just got blood laps back and prolactins are now lower then normal, almost too low. Estrogen is low, testosterone is not so bad, 240 - So if I am supposed to be second week of PCT and 3 weeks since last testosteone, should I be so well recovered or was it: My research tech testosterone enanthate is really fake and while I thought I was continuing my testosterone up to week #16, I think I PCT'd as soon as I ran out of Shanghai lab's testosterone on the 10th week... I continued taking liquidex while on the research tech stuff but if it was bunk gear, then I was doing 6 weeks of liquidex but my gear was just nothing but sterile oil, no testosterone! I read once arimidex actually rekick's your HTPA better then clomid but is dangerous to be at zero estrogen because it skyrockets your lipids.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-23-2004 at 01:23 AM.

rjl296 is offline New Member
    so, is B6 a viable opton to fight tren induced gyno ?? (very small lump)
    would 600 mg ED be a decent amount ??

Quote Originally Posted by rjl296
    so, is B6 a viable opton to fight tren induced gyno ?? (very small lump)
    would 600 mg ED be a decent amount ??
    yes thats wat weve been saying in this whole thread..not alot of people knew this that were runing tren, but yes vit-b6 and tren is like nolva and test.

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    so b6 is just for during a tren cycle to combat gyno, but it will not help with lumps that are already there, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by HazyA
    so b6 is just for during a tren cycle to combat gyno, but it will not help with lumps that are already there, correct?
    good question...im not 100% sure so anyone can correct me...but...i think the b6 is just to combat the gyno from occuring...if you actually get gyno your gonna need bromocriptine...and ive heard prolcatin gyno is a bitch to get rid of so i hope you dont already have it

B6 is going to help keep prolactin down, thats it. It won't have any effect on pre-existing conditions that occured before the cycle. It will also do nothing for progesterone(which is a rarity anyhow)

B6 is going to help keep prolactin down, thats it. It won't have any effect on pre-existing conditions that occured before the cycle. It will also do nothing for progesterone(which is a rarity anyhow)
    thats what i though...thanks for clarifying it...

one question though bro...do you suggest or like running b12 along with the b6 when using tren ??? or do you think its just a waste?

I don't use B12 at all. I could see it usefull for appetite while sick, but aside from that, I don't see a need

I don't use B12 at all. I could see it usefull for appetite while sick, but aside from that, I don't see a need
    ok...i just read somewhere that it helped when both were ran (ie. b6, and b12)...maybe the info was bunk...thanks

Thread Information