randall19 is offline New Member

3 weeks of dbol/6 weeks of winstrol

what can you help w/ here.
    i have 25 mg dbol 's and a bottle of stan qv 50!
    i only want to take the dbols for a max of 3 weeks. should i take them while on the winstrol or take the dbols for 3 weeks and then take the winstrol
    I only want to take them for 3 days b/c dbol is too anabolic in my opinion to take too long. Winstrol is not anabolic so it will be fairly safe.
    Also many pills should i take? i have been told to take 3 halves a day b/c they are 25 mgs and i am only going to take for 3 weeks. Would this need an antiestrogen after i am through with my cycle?

also is stan qv 50 a good winny?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randall19
    also is stan qv 50 a good winny?
    Bro, you need to do A LOT more research. Just dbol and winny is NOT a good cycle, they are both 17aa and will be very HARSH on your liver. Plus your forgeting the core ingredient, where's the TEST! Do yourself a favor and research more before you start a cycle.

Oh and yes, QV stan 50mg is pretty good from what I hear, but I have never tried it.

i am not talking about winstrol tabs i am talking about injectables so that it will not be as bad on the liver

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this the same 19 year old from earlier... what do you think you will accomplish with 3 weeks of dbol and 6 weeks of winstrol ? I'm curious you fill me in.. Enlighten me

I'm not saying this to be a prick, What are your stats, and what are your goals?

i am not talking about winstrol tabs i am talking about injectables so that it will not be as bad on the liver
    It still doesn't matter bro, it is STILL 17AA and so is the dbol , take some advice and DON'T do the two together. Like I said, do some more homework before you start any cycle. Like monster said what will 6 weeks of winny and 3 weeks of dbol going to do?

i want to use it too cut down

i am 6' 215 and built pretty descent, i just want to get rid of the water weight that i have gained in the past year and everyone tells me winstrol will do that for me

also i am only going to do one cycle and not over do it

i want to use it too cut down
    Well if you would do some research, you would find out that dbol leaves a good bit of water retention on you and should be run for 4 weeks at the beginning of your cycle. You say you want to cut down right, then why don't you research into test propionate and EQ stacked for a cycle together or test prop and the winny, but not dbol and winny together. Trust me and take some advice bro.

Listen bro the last thing your going to do is cut down from dbol , your going to gain weight from dbol.. Run some clen if you want to cut down.. I'd stay away from androgens if i were you, especially orals.. Anavar is fairly mild, you don't risk stunting your growth from that.. The best thing you can do is watch your diet, and train how long have you been training? What does your diet look like?

my diet includes just protein and carbs=no fat
    i wanted the winny b/c it does not convert to estrogen, which is the reason for stunted growth

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    wow to this thread....no other comment but it is a shame that anabolics make it to some people's hands so easy.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i am 6' 215 and built pretty descent, i just want to get rid of the water weight that i have gained in the past year and everyone tells me winstrol will do that for me
    First thing you need to do if you want to lose some fat, or water weight, is to look at your diet. Then maybe add an ECA to the mix to speed it u a little. Winny will not make you lose fat, but will dry your body up a little, especially if you are already pretty lean.

For you I would suggest holding onto the winny and d-bol (which will only add more water weight to you) until a leter date when you have a decent cycle together, and are properly prepared. Probably not the answer you want, but a good one, nonetheless.

-moto

i wanted the winny b/c it does not convert to estrogen, which is the reason for stunted growth
    If you are so worried about stunted growth then you must be too young to start steroids to begin with, you are probably still producing plenty of natural test and you haven't reach near your potential. DO MORE RESEARCH AND WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE OLDER!!!!

Listen to moto, he knows what he is talking about.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    No flame but do not run that cycle bro, terrible idea, d-bol will cause you to gain wieght, and look flat not cut and you need test in there forsh. Hold off on the juice man. If you are looking to cut up try cardio in teh am on an empty stomach and watch your diet this should shed some extra pounds pretty quickly man.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    wow to this thread....no other comment but it is a shame that anabolics make it to some people's hands so easy.
    so ****en true!

bro do some, sorry ALOT of research, you are still ****en young and are so concerned about your height. AS is not a miracle drug and diet and training are the keys to muscle gain and fat loss, both can be achieved without AS.

do research and start listening to the bro's here because no one will wont to help you if your arent even listening to begin with.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    you need fat, even when cutting. and especially if your getting most of your protein from food. eg eggs, chicken, steak, fish etc. you will be getting fat in your diet whether you like it or not.

believe it or not you still need some fat in your diet.
    if your not losing weight it is your cardio and diet. simple.

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    ya I agree with peaker you need fat to lose fat, you need to get a good cutting diet for yourself before you start cycling, you would be amazed what morning cardio and a good diet will do for you, look in the diet forum there some real good threads

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    SIMPLY PUT:

TO YOUNG

HORRIBLE CYCLE

Show some responsibility and listen to the guys on the board. Take there ADVISE!!!!!! Just because you have obtained some gear, doesn't mean you should take it. Hell, I can get some rat posion pretty cheap, doesn't mean I should be taking it?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hey blt, that is some nice font there, I wonder if he saw that?
    (add another o to to=too)

Thread Information