johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

self examination of gyno

this is a good question. how can u self examine yourself for gyno. what are the ways in which you can check for it. second, when putting your finger on your nipple and pressing down on it and feeling a lit circle dot when pressing on it underneath the nipple is that gyno, that smallpea. ? Third when you squeeze your nipple and little bit of water or whatever liquid comes out of it , can that be a sign of gyno.?

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    means your ready to be milked.

just kidding. happens to me all the time... think any hard deposits below the nipple means it's time for some anti-e's. mine go away, but not everyone is so lucky so be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by humpymuscle
    means your ready to be milked.

just kidding. happens to me all the time... think any hard deposits below the nipple means it's time for some anti-e's. mine go away, but not everyone is so lucky so be careful.
    i have been using anti e such as nolva and liquidex for 3 weeks so far. is that pea a sign of gyno and what is hard deposits?

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    i have been using anti e such as nolva and liquidex for 3 weeks so far. is that pea a sign of gyno and what is hard deposits?
    the pea is the deposit. yes its gyno. you might want to consider stopping cycle so it doesn't become irreversible.

Quote Originally Posted by humpymuscle
    the pea is the deposit. yes its gyno. you might want to consider stopping cycle so it doesn't become irreversible.
    so nolva cant get rid of it or eliminate it? is it really gyno or you just tellling me this.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Once the pea sized lump sets in it's pretty much set at this point I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Once the pea sized lump sets in it's pretty much set at this point I believe.
    what do u mean, should i just stop? this pea is small and can be moved around in circles when putting my finger on top of my nipple. this pea is underneath the nipple when pressing down on it with your finger.,

peaker is offline Senior Member
    what do u mean, should i just stop? this pea is small and can be moved around in circles when putting my finger on top of my nipple. this pea is underneath the nipple when pressing down on it with your finger.,
    he means once the lump hardens it sets to a point where only getting cut out will remove it, no anti e's will help.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    although i might add that my lump went away when i had it during puberty so try and get you hormone levels to a normal state, both test and estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    although i might add that my lump went away when i had it during puberty so try and get you hormone levels to a normal state, both test and estrogen.
    i dont understand, and what im sayin is that my nipple has a little balll underneath the nipple when u put ur hand on ur nipple and press down and you feel as hard small ball. am i screwed bc i have been taking nolva and liquidex. what should i do.

i dont understand, and what im sayin is that my nipple has a little balll underneath the nipple when u put ur hand on ur nipple and press down and you feel as hard small ball. am i screwed bc i have been taking nolva and liquidex. what should i do.
    there hav been 63 people who have visited my thread and only like 4 replied. no one can answer me honestly if that is gyno or not. i have researched on gyno ., and on this site it doesnt give you an idea on the signs of gyno., yes they sore and tingly nipple and it hurts. but thatt is not a good enough answer. what are some way to check if u have it .

Thread Information