questions on 2nd cycle

whats going on bro's. bout to start 2nd cycle, my first got cut short to about 6 weeks, but i was on
    prop 150mg eod
    eq 200mg mon and thurs
    with 10mg nolva ed
    and clomid 3 days after last shot at 300/100/50.

for my second i want to go...
    prop 200mg eod w1-10
    halotestin 20mg ed w1-4
    alternating clen and eca 2 weeks on ans 2weeks off
    with nolva and clomid same as above.

i just wanted to know if it is cool to take the clen during my cycle. if its o.k. to take both clen and halotestin together and i will be doing cardio 3 or 4 days a weeks for 40min each day. should i take the clen before my cardio or split up during the day, and also when to take the halo, before workout or split up during the day? thanks bros.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    200mg eod seems kinda high for a second cycle. Why not stick with 150 eod? I haven't looked too much into halo so i wouldn't know. Would anyone else agree that 700mg prop/wk is kinda high for a second cycle? That is the first thing I noticed about it.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    What kind of results did you get from you 1st cycle......and if they were good, why not do the exact same one for your 2nd? More isnt always better bro. Remeber....the more you do the more sides you'll have......

JMHO

D

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i agree... stick with 150 mg EOD or mabye change it up to 75 mg ED for more stable blood levels. if your gains from your first cycle were good, stick with that dosage until gains start to lag. also, i would simply split up the dosages throughout the day so that the levels of AS in your blood will stay relatively constant. you really want to avoid spikes and depressions in your blood levels. hope that helps.

agree, nut up and do 75mg ed instead of the 200mg eod, that should be better than before

yeah, 75mg ed sounds good, i dont mind the frequency of shots. but i really wanted more info on my clen / halo questions. thanks bro's

first cycle was cut shot only a 6 weeker but i gained about 11 pounds of muscle and still have it today.

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    What kind of results did you get from you 1st cycle......and if they were good, why not do the exact same one for your 2nd? More isnt always better bro. Remeber....the more you do the more sides you'll have......

JMHO

D

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    yeah, 75mg ed sounds good, i dont mind the frequency of shots. but i really wanted more info on my clen/ halo questions. thanks bro's
    ahh they did seem to get lost in the mix, bump for halo and clen questions cause

Thread Information