juicy2000 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation first timer..need advice

hey fellas i need some advice on what i am doing here.....i am pyramiding deca 300 QV, stacking 50mg d-bals and ending with clomid and ending with a couple weeks of winnis v's...i am looking to get huge..does it sound fine on what i am doin now..and should i take the d-bals in the begining or should i take them when i start coming down on my pyramid..cause someone told me to do that..please let me know..i would appreciate it

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    whats your stats, age , and cycle history bro?

get me this info and we will go from there. i can tell you that you have no idea of how to construct a cycle. scratch that entire plan.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Big Kev is right,

When I first got here I thougt I could ask a question like that too. But it really does matter on your stats, age, cycle history, and what your goals are. Its to hard to help you with good advice untill we know this.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I forgot to add. Your pyramiding deca . For how long? how many cc a week ? 50mg of d-bol ? how many do you have ? are you planning on four weeks or ten weeks ? you have to give every bit of info you can.

i am 18, 200, 6'1. i started off as a real skinny kid and i have skinny bones..some people think i weigh more then i actually do, for the deca i was goin to go 1/2. 1/2.then 1,1, then 2,2 then back down to 1,1 and 1/2 1/2 for 10 weeks...then for the d-bols i was goin to egt 50 of them cause i only have to take 1 a day cause they r 50mg pills...so please let me know as soon as possible before i continue even father witht he cycle..wih the just the deca so far i am improving already and its been 2weeks..mybench is probably 280

oh yea and i haven't started the d-bol yet..i am always hearing different things from people so this is why i came onm here to find out from peoplw who know what they r talkign about

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    People are going to tell you not to taper, and they are right. Tapering or pyramiding is not necessary. D-bol for 10 weeks isnt necessary either, or healthy. Especially if you want to add winny which combined would F up your liver possibly. Testosterone is cheap so get some. It sounds like you already started so I would stop and wait awhile before you get your cycle together (Clomid, Test, Clomid, arimidex or proviron , Clomid, information, and Clomid). Once you get those in order I hear a great cycle to do is:
    Weeks
    1-4 d-bol 50mg ed
    1-10 deca 400mg
    1-2 test 6-800mg frontloading
    3-10 test 4-600mg
    11-12 test prop 50mg ed

13 Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21
    Nolvadex , proviron, or arimidex/liquidex on hand for signs of gyno.

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    If you were so kind and fill your profile maybe we wouldn't need to ask so many questions.

Icon cycle looks good for you!

Glassvoice

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member
    TO GET HUGE YOU WILL NEED TEST (400MG.) CYP, OR ENT.

Farmer is offline Member
    Sweet

Arnold is the man

Ronnie has GH gut

I have wings

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Leave the AS until you are older...Train nat until you reach your natrual potential....TRAIN HARD.EAT LOTS.AND SLEEP WELL...

well as u can see i started my cycle already and i already did the 2 weeks of the 1/2 cc and i don;t wanna stop..should i stay at 1cc the rest of the way through..i can tell its working already so i know when i start goin to a bigger dose that its gonna start getting more gains..what do u think..and another thign is when i come down off my cycle..shoul di change myworkout and if so what should i do??

daniel is offline New Member
    Make sure you have clomid for your post cycle. You have to keep training at the same intensity and keep your carbs up.

yea ..the kid i get the stuff from has my clomids but just to make sure how many should i get and shoul di start takign them 2 weeks before the cycle ends??..thanx for lettign me knwo abotut he carbs i didn;t know that

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    You say you can tell that the Deca has kicked in, but I think it is just mental. It takes 4 weeks for Deca to kick in good. Also 150mg a week won't do much at all. You need 400mg of Deca a week to get good gains. Also The D-bol should not be run longer than 4 weeks IMO. You will see the most gains from that. You would need to get some Milk Thistle to protect your liver. D-bol is a 17aa. Also, you should wait a couple of more years to start AS. You can accomplish a lot at your age natural. You may still be growing at 18, and now you will shortchange yourself in the long run. You need some test in that cycle anyway. Save your money bro.

Thread Information