Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member

OUCH!!! Quad injection

Ok bros, I hereby swear I will never ever EVER inject prop into my quad again as long as I live.

I've injected the same solution into my glutes and delts with practically no pain whatsoever. But this quad thing feels like somebody hit me with a sledgehammer. There's no swelling or discoloration, it LOOKS fine. But now a day later, well I've felt better after a head-on on a motorcycle.

WTF is it about a quad that makes it hurt SO much?

-LH

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    LOL they always hurt the first time. make sure in future you heat the oil up slightly in your hand massage the area after the shot and throughout the day. I have a shower afterwards and jet hot water onto the leg area where i injected. i took my first enanthate shot of my current cycle 2 weeks ago, it hurt for 4 days afterwards. Now it's fine, i find legs always hurt the first time and then they get used of the oil. you may have hit a nerve also, that hurts alot as well.

peace

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Just stay with it and it will go away. that way you have another place to inject. BTW I did the tear drop the other day and was walking with a horrible limp. Normally I inject on the sweep, I wanted to try somethine new. It hurt for 4 days

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Just stay with it and it will go away. that way you have another place to inject. BTW I did the tear drop the other day and was walking with a horrible limp. Normally I inject on the sweep, I wanted to try somethine new. It hurt for 4 days

true. Teardrop is the only part of the quad i've tried, and it hurts so bad I only did it 2x during a cycle of test E just to mix up the sites from switching from glutes. f'ing kills.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ive never thought of doing the tear drop...good idea though..i have another injection site...

Jackman is offline Banned
    Same thing happened to me i couldnt walk for like 3 days without a limp

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    this sucks to hear that leg injects are that painful especially since i plan on starting ed prop inject in two weeks and i need every injection spot possible.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I hit the legs (never tried the teardrop) frequently and never had a problem. Its my favorite site. They're painless. Some of these pain symptoms could be related to the Prop.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    I dunno, but my leg might as well be in a wooden splint right now.

I may try it again at some other time, but for now, well....there are plenty of other muscles in the human body.

-LH

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    i had the same problem, and its a common problem due to not much fat there.
    i only do glutes and glutes only i hit them with 3mls a time upto 4 times a week, and never have problems...........

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    AS rule #1 never never inject prop in the quad. I went against it once because of ED injections and was running out of real estate. The next three days it felt like Mike Tyson hit my quad with a left hook. The worst thing is the pain felt like it was actually moving down my leg. I couldn't imagine injecting in the teardrop or the calf. Just my $.02

what type of prop are you using, i put a sh-itload of prop through the quads with no pain at all, it's my favorite place to shoot. i used qv and it was all good.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    quads are hit and miss. ive shot plenty of prop in them. sometimes i have no pain, and then sometimes it gets pretty sore. same applies when sticking the pin in, sometimes it pinches like a MFer, and sometimes its like butter.... go figure.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Ha, 956vette we were talkin about this on another board... Bro dont feel bad, i shot prop into my bi and cant move my arm... Worse pain from an injection ever, u can do quads fine, like vette said u can shoot them over and over but once in a while u will expeirnce that burn... WHat kind of prop is it?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    LH stick with it though, for me the third injection on each leg was when it hurt for a day and only in a small area. Ohh the teardrop, it was red as hell and I might do it again..... guess we will find out tomm. Im using some ttokkyo prop. never again

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    what type of prop are you using, i put a sh-itload of prop through the quads with no pain at all, it's my favorite place to shoot. i used qv and it was all good.
    My quads are my fav too. Though the other day I shot up and when I pulled out it gushed blood. Now it hurts like a motherf***er!

Sym

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I havenot yet mastered the Quad injection...hurts so bad!

Thread Information