kuad is offline Member

Angry for the last time!!!ANYONE EVER HEARD/DEALT WITH "THE STEROID ENCYCLOPEDIA"?

please if anyone has let me know!!!!
    thanks
    p.s. i am curious to join

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont waste your money, you wil get more info here. So sit back and enjoy the free info, the only cost is to help somone else with what you learned here. Oh you probably want there sources dont bother

kuad is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Dont waste your money, you wil get more info here. So sit back and enjoy the free info, the only cost is to help somone else with what you learned here. Oh you probably want there sources dont bother
    their claim that they have serious sources is bull?

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Wouldn't spend my money on them. All the info you wish to obtain can be found for free on the net.(Most things you will probably find on this board)

cheers

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well screaming at members to answer your thread sure wont get you any help. Just think about it?? A nationally published book on sources to obtain illegal substances?? Kind of like purchasing the book " The Barbituates and Amphetamines Encylopedia"
    abstrack@protonmail.com

toolman is offline Banned
    Im a member and yes, their sources are good. However, I did have a test done on some gear I got from one of their sources that showed under dosing and right away I was accused from the mods as faking the reports, etc. and they deleted my post. Their source then confirmed my test was accurate and explained why so I am satisfied now, but I do not like the way I was treated and how the post was deleted. I do not spend much time on the board now as it is too edited to be a free open discussion, but the sources I have dealt with their have all come through.

dangit is offline Member
    There are lots of places online that you can find source for for free if you look long enough. That being said, I don't think it's worth the risk of loosing all your money and getting scamed. I'd rather just go to my gym and ask a few of the "big" guys and see what they have to say about local people. At least you can track them down if they screw you over

You should be weary of pay sites. They WILL be biased. If I'd have a pay site, then I would only sell info on people that give me perks and money and I would tell everyone they're great even if their not all that great. I'd also quickly delete any posts that were negative

Just my 2 cents.

this site is great... everyone is allowed to state their opinion and you get to find out what's bull and what's right.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    There are lots of places online that you can find source for for free if you look long enough. That being said, I don't think it's worth the risk of loosing all your money and getting scamed. I'd rather just go to my gym and ask a few of the "big" guys and see what they have to say about local people. At least you can track them down if they screw you over

You should be weary of pay sites. They WILL be biased. If I'd have a pay site, then I would only sell info on people that give me perks and money and I would tell everyone they're great even if their not all that great. I'd also quickly delete any posts that were negative

Just my 2 cents.

this site is great... everyone is allowed to state their opinion and you get to find out what's bull and what's right.
    NICE CALL!!!

Thread Information