johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

self examining gyno

can someone please help me. i just want to know if the hard deposit when your press down on your nipple directly and move ur finger in circles if there is supporse to be a little ball or circle dot when pressing down on ur nipple underneatht the skin. does everyone have one or is that gyno. if soo im sure im not suppose to continue mycycle with test entha. is the chances of taking 500mg perweek can get u gyno easy? also when i squeeze my nips sometimes theres a lil bit of juice comin out. seriously what should i do., i m just being cautious.

dropsbombs is offline New Member
    you should start taking nolvadex if you are not taking any right now. take like 40mgs a day until the sides go away and you should be fine. and if you have a little bump under your nipple sorry man but its most likely gyno but maybe the nolvadex can help get rid of it if you caught it in time.

Quote Originally Posted by dropsbombs
    you should start taking nolvadex if you are not taking any right now. take like 40mgs a day until the sides go away and you should be fine. and if you have a little bump under your nipple sorry man but its most likely gyno but maybe the nolvadex can help get rid of it if you caught it in time.
    should i stop my cycle completely or reduce the 500mg per week. i have winstrol as well maybe i should use that and run test at low dosages.? what do uthink./?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    This is like your 5th thread on this topic in the last few days and second one today.Ppl aren't going to respond to your threads if you keep going like this......

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    This is like your 5th thread on this topic in the last few days and second one today.Ppl aren't going to respond to your threads if you keep going like this......
    just answer me and tell me what to do., there are like 20 people whol tell me diff things to do.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    should i stop my cycle completely or reduce the 500mg per week. i have winstrol as well maybe i should use that and run test at low dosages.? what do uthink./?
    I think you should stop your cycle right now as so many have said in all your other threads.

razor67 is offline Banned
    hey...................its the gyno guy.....lol
    take your novaldex and 40-60mg until symptoms subside.. then continue at 20mg ed through reat of cycle.....by the way... you get those anti-anxiety meds yet... lol

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    hey...................its the gyno guy.....lol
    take your novaldex and 40-60mg until symptoms subside.. then continue at 20mg ed through reat of cycle.....by the way... you get those anti-anxiety meds yet... lol
    you dont have to be an ass about it. this is serious ., you know if someone would just answer me and not give me tons of answer then yes i would stop asking what to do. im 22 years old and i just dont want to **** it up and get gyno, thanks for the help

i answered your question......... several times

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    i answered your question......... several times
    thank you and my luck i will get gyno most likelybut thank u for telling me what to do.

you have symptoms.... if you take care of it now you shouldnt have a problem
    good luck

Billmister is offline Member
    take nolvadex ... As many have said.. That's what i would do.. if problems continue, discontinue the use of AAS. And relax

Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    take nolvadex... As many have said.. That's what i would do.. if problems continue, discontinue the use of AAS. And relax
    does it matter when u take nolva ? like i f iwere to take it at 8prm everyday. what happens if i do take it at 8 instead of in the morning.

doesnt matter......please, just take it

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    you are going to get all kinds of different answers on this board bro......you are going to have to ultimately make the decision of what to do after you get all the advice

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    you are going to get all kinds of different answers on this board bro......you are going to have to ultimately make the decision of what to do after you get all the advice
    how long untilll side effects go away what i mean is how long till gyno usually goes away after taking nolva. i started nolva of 40mg for a couple of days.
    also is there any difference in liquid nolva and nolva pill , is one more effective.?
    my nipples hurt bad so hopefully this will go down and if not should i stop my cycle of test or do lower dosages.?
    how would i know to stop it?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    haha, you are jacked, too bad you didnt research, ur f.ucked now
    dude ur an ass hole , i would like to personally whip ur ass , bc u suck dick dude.and ur a fag.,

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL...........

if there have been numerous posts on this subject, then i suggest you do some research on it, j1234......if youre so concerned, then go find out what to do.

whitey.....
    no need for that kind of **** bro. ive seen some of your other posts, and you seem to have a decent knowledge of what we do here on this board. i dont care if the guy has 50 different threads....no need to act that way. am i getting through here?
    everyone else is a little frustrated here too, but you dont see 'em runnin off at the mouth do ya?

clean it up everyone, or this thread(along with the others) is gone.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    sry iron4life, i was just getting super annoyed, but i know this is definately not the place for all of that, my bad illl chill from now on
    no need for that dude i bet if i saw u i could whip ur ass so ****ing bad, i wish i could meet u . i would wreck u dude. and this is the place for me just bc im not as ****ing smart as u dude doesnt mean i shouldnt be here, just bc i dont think working out is my life doesnt mean that i cant be here. your an ass.,
    and i wish this site would ban u bc your a disgrace to this site, laters

cool down bro, everything's straight.. dont get things fired up again.
    best of luck with whatever decision you make.
    peace
    Last edited by razor67; 02-03-2004 at 07:47 PM.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    I give up...J1234....you've asked ...you've been answered multiple times. I did however think it was a good post when you asked how to tell if you were getting Gyno earlier, but you really should have left it at that.
    I think the problem is that your not getting the answer that you want to hear. It doesn't work that way Bro....good luck with whatever you decide to do.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    [QUOTE=johnny1234]no need for that dude i bet if i saw u i could whip ur ass so ****ing bad, i wish i could meet u . i would wreck u dude. and this is the place for me just bc im not as ****ing smart as u dude doesnt mean i shouldnt be here, just bc i dont think working out is my life doesnt mean that i cant be here. your an ass.,
    and i wish this site would ban u bc your a disgrace to this site, laters[/QUOTE

ok bro,
    whitey (and all of the others) have stepped up and answered you numerous times.
    whitey himself has backed off, and realized his mistake(if you want to call it that).
    its time for you to do the same. get hold of yourself, and act like you belong here, or move on. we dont tolerate flaming here, and you arent immune. one more outburst like that from you, and YOURE gone..........

I4L

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    **** I think the flaming needs to stop! When a bro asks a question there is no need to flame just because he/she made a mistake in their cycle planning. I have been here a long time and I am seeing more and more bro's responding with a smartass answers. That type of response doesn't make for effective learning nor make for a good learning environment. Everyone has to start somewhere so have tolerance and answer qestions without just telling someone how dumb they are for not researching more.

Peace,

CC

AnabolicPump is offline New Member
    How you prevent the Gyno anyway?

No **** eh?

I hear that when you come off your Cycle you need to go down on dosages slowly and steadily??

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I don't think anyone here is a doctor, therefore we can't diagnose your problem. The only think your going to get is advice and it falls on you as to how you take it. I'm not try to sound like a jerk, but j1234, if you knew you were prone to gyno then you shouldn't have started your cycle w/ out anti-e, and if you didn't know all this stuff beforehand (ie: doing all the proper research) then you should not be taking roids to begin with. If our possible gyno problem is scarring you that bad then YOU NEED TO SEE A PHYSICIAN, I think you are wanting someone to tell you that everything is going to be all right. But if you don't see a doc then your problem can/may worsen and you'll be screwed for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I don't think anyone here is a doctor, therefore we can't diagnose your problem. The only think your going to get is advice and it falls on you as to how you take it. I'm not try to sound like a jerk, but j1234, if you knew you were prone to gyno then you shouldn't have started your cycle w/ out anti-e, and if you didn't know all this stuff beforehand (ie: doing all the proper research) then you should not be taking roids to begin with. If our possible gyno problem is scarring you that bad then YOU NEED TO SEE A PHYSICIAN, I think you are wanting someone to tell you that everything is going to be all right. But if you don't see a doc then your problem can/may worsen and you'll be screwed for life.
    i did take nolva 10mg ed and liquidex .5 eod. and this still occurred. i didnt kno i was prone to gyno if i did know i woudlnt have taken it. i think i willl beokay, but my nips hurt bad on the left side. iwill be taking nolva this week of 80mg and then lowering my dosages, and continue with nolva and clomid for pct. and hopefully that should cure it

Thread Information