monkeyjuice is offline Member

Am I EATING ENOUGH for BULKING?

Hey bro's, me again.

I attached an excel spreadsheet of yesterday's eating habits. Let me know if you think that is a good day. I am on my cycle right now, and trying to bulk-up!

let me hear it fella's.

http://www.geocities.com/jiggamiah/2204Diet.htm

thanks!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the totals look okay, but i dont think they are correct...bbq sauce has 30g carbs...bull**** its sugar...i think you could keep it alot cleaner, and even eat 2 more meals each day and get the same totals...either way youll grom off of 4000 plus cals but if its not clean alot will be fat

shed the milk, oj, and bbq sauce, they all have way to much sugar...throw in some rice, more protien for chicken, fish or beef, and you need a pwo shake, along with a pwo meal and a ppwo meal that are higher in carbs

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    4,000+ calories is good.. I say good because it is better then what people eat when they say they are 'bulking'.. On paper that looks like that wouldn't fill you up.. My advice is EAT EVERYTHING, like you are, but eat until your full!!!! I would throw a few more carbs like: brown rice, sweet potatos.. I'm no guru, but when I bulk i eat until i'm full, even though it may taste like dog food.. This will put the weight on

Good post bro

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    4,000+ calories is good.. I say good because it is better then what people eat when they say they are 'bulking'.. On paper that looks like that wouldn't fill you up.. My advice is EAT EVERYTHING, like you are, but eat until your full!!!! I would throw a few more carbs like: brown rice, sweet potatos.. I'm no guru, but when I bulk i eat until i'm full, even though it may taste like dog food.. This will put the weight on

Good post bro
    good point...when your "truely" bulking and dont care about adding some fat then eat what you feel like, just keep it cleaner...if you feel like eating a whole carton of oatmeal for breakfast then do it...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree, you need more protein less sugar, unless it p/w then simple sugars are needed.

JohnnyB

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    thanks so far, I go with the nutritional values on the back of the product, or from the link in my signiture.

Now remember, this is just 1 day of my bulking diet. I don't eat the same thing everyday. I usually have a copule baked potatoes in there, sometime some spagetti, chicken fried rice. Like i said it vary's each day, but i try to do this:

Calories: 4k-5k

Protein: 250g+
    Fat: 100g-150g
    Carbs: 500g+

I try my best to keep it clean, but sometimes you have to make it taste good. 3 months of eating the same ****, you need to spice it up a little bit ay know. thats why I add the bbq sauce sometimes.

what ya think?

im waiting to hear from you DANGIT, your the master on this dieting stuff!

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the protein. I aim for 50-65g of pro/meal...taking flax with any meal with over 65g. I also try and eat a few different sources of pro in each meal.
    Last edited by KrashRoute; 02-03-2004 at 02:07 PM.

Thread Information