abmyers is offline Associate Member

I have joined the dark side

I just made my first injection, and the only thing I can say is easy! I was freakin out, sweating, nervous, but it was over in no time. It was painless, and I saw no blood. It was hard however to get the enan into the syringe, because my hand was shaking so much.

Also, my package came in today, which was a huge monkey off my back. Every day that passed, I got more and more afraid of receiving a seizure letter, or worse, a visit from the po's.

Look forward to the next 3 months, and I'll keep everyone posted on progress.

Jackman is offline Banned
    haha good luck bro

razor67 is offline Banned
    oh boy....now ya done it............lol
    sounds like a pretty good day to me....

ColdSore is offline Banned
    hell yeah...i remember the first time i had to draw and shot...my buddy who has done a few cycles was with me so i was trying to be a badass, but i kept shakeing and he kept saying "are you sure your ok...i dont want you dieing on me"

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro.... I scratched my arm with the pin after pulling out i was shaking so bad on my first....

hehe now i cant wait til the next one. kind of an adrenaline rush!

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    haha congrats bro, good luck!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice job!!! what does your cycle look like???

spread out your doses every 4 or 5 hours...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    The first one is the worst. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Nice job!!! what does your cycle look like???
    WK 1-5 D-bol 40mg/day
    Test Enan 500mg/wk
    Wk 6-10 Test Enan 500 mg/wk
    Tren 75mg EOD (maybe, gametime decision at beginning of week 5 based on body fat)
    Clomid nolva

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, after that first one they're all easy. I look forward to the next one!

Oh, except quad shots...those SUCK.

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    WK 1-5 D-bol 40mg/day
    Test Enan 500mg/wk
    Wk 6-10 Test Enan 500 mg/wk
    Tren 75mg EOD (maybe, gametime decision at beginning of week 5 based on body fat)
    Clomid nolva
    all you should run is the TEST, and I certainlly wouldn't throw in the Tren in there. Save if for your next cycle.

An update on my cycle up to this point.

In 5 days, I have put on 5 pounds, mostly water, I assume. I made my second injection yesterday. The first one was sore for about 3 days, the one I did yesterday is pretty sore at this point. My pumps in the gym have been amazing. I have rediculous stamina, I seriously don't get tired, no matter how hard I work. The guys I work out with are very jealous already, as I am rarely sore, and growing everyday.

Eating a lot is proving more difficult than I anticipated. Before cycle I was avg 3000 kcal a day, and I thought upping to 4000 would be easy, so far it hasn't. My appetite isn't what I would like.

SIDE EFFECTS:
    I have noticed a little bit of aggresion, mainly a shorter fuse. Also I have a pounding headache, all day everyday, but I have read that this only lasts about 2 weeks from d-bol. The water retention is a little more than I thought at this point. I am going to lower my sodium, and if that doesn't help, I might start on the nolva.

I am still considering Tren starting week 6, as I know I won't be as lean as I want. My diet is basically eat everything I can, although I try to keep it relatively clean.

Any questions/comments welcome

if you are going to run tren I would run tren in the beginning but like BLT said you should not really mess with tren your first cycle. I would not run dbol for 5 weeks I ran it for 4 1/2 weeks at 40 mg and the worst bloody craps jmo. I also was still drinking 2 gallons a day.
    LWB

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    brings back memories, i remember on my first hit i was shaking so bad i could hardly hit the rubber stopper with the pin. had to have my g/f come and jab me, i almost passed out after. god i was such a PU$$Y now that i think bout it. HAHA. Now i look forward to them.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    if you are going to run tren I would run tren in the beginning but like BLT said you should not really mess with tren your first cycle. I would not run dbol for 5 weeks I ran it for 4 1/2 weeks at 40 mg and the worst bloody craps jmo. I also was still drinking 2 gallons a day.
    LWB
    Ouch man, were you taking any liver support(Milk thistle), and were you doing anything else bad to your liver like drinking, accutane, other orals?

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    Ouch man, were you taking any liver support(Milk thistle), and were you doing anything else bad to your liver like drinking, accutane, other orals?
    I ate clean, took no other orals, yes i took milk thistle. Stopped drinking a month before the start of my cycle . Scared me so much it stopped about 2-3 days after stopping the dbol . I will never run over 4 weeks though, not to mention the injectables kick in after 4 weeks so there is no need to run the dbol longer than 4 weeks.

LWB

jbol is offline Senior Member
    good luck with your cycle bro...im lucky enough when i start my fiance (who is an rn) will be doing the sticking..but it still makes me nervous.

A cycle update for anyone thinking about a similar cycle:
    Day 14:
    Between last update and this one a lot happened. My appetite went to nothing, as I got sick, and it really negatively affected my gains. I'm better now, and my appetite is in full swing. Im up a total of 11.5 pounds so far, and BF has gone up marginally if at all. I'm still increasing weights at will....I'm unstopable in the gym.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I cant wait until my next injection...it will be my first. LOL

Thread Information