Saam_ee is offline Junior Member

Is there anything for me???

Hi, im a 16 year old guy (17 in april...) i whey aprox 68kg and im 185cm tall my dad is aprox 193cm tall. Ive trained for a year with almost no results i eat between 6 - 9 times a day + protein shakes but i still dont gain i ´sometimes even loose wheight. i think its like that becouse of some gen i have cuz my dad can eat like a pig without gaining to.
    I was thinking about doing a 8 weeks cycle of sustanon ,deca and dianabol but i then heard that ill stop growing in lenght if i do that cycle.. is that true?? and if it is, is there any cycle or steroid that wont stop my from growing in lenght???

im thankful for are ur help, sry im me spelling is wrong but im not so good in english.. : )

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I thought anavar was the only roid that doesn't stun your growth. It'll give you some strength gains, but don't expect too much in terms of muscle-gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidfever
    I thought anavar was the only roid that doesn't stun your growth. It'll give you some strength gains, but don't expect too much in terms of muscle-gains.

Oki ill check it out.. thanx : )

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    No, there isn't anything for you yet. And it doesn't matter when you'll be turning 17. When you're turning 21, then I'd start looking. Until then, creatine, whey protein, and a healthy diet is all you need, ESPECIALLY at your age. You're producing so much natural test right now, that it would be foolish to waste that time risking the use of steroids...

i eat 6 times a day + protein shake, sometimes i even eat 9 times a day. and i use kreatin... ive been doing that for a year and no results... : (
    i know it would be better to wait.. but i started training last summer and that ill get good gains till this summer.. but the summer is soon here and nothig yet : (

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Saam_ee
    i eat 6 times a day + protein shake, sometimes i even eat 9 times a day. and i use kreatin... ive been doing that for a year and no results... : (
    i know it would be better to wait.. but i started training last summer and that ill get good gains till this summer.. but the summer is soon here and nothig yet : (

hey bro,

SGF understands your situation in regards to eating........its not that part of it he's questioning. its your age brother. youre way too young to even consider using juice at this point.
    you have so much natural test flowing through you right now that it isnt even comparable to the synthetic stuff.
    i know you dont want to hear it, but youre gonna have to grin and bear it for a while. do as much as you possibly can naturally, for as long as you can.
    it might be a dissapointment to you, but keep this in mind..........when you DO decide to juice, youre gonna have one hell of a base under you, and this will make the gear all the more effective.
    be patient brother..........Rome wasnt built in a day........or even a matter of months.

peace I4L

Lord is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    be patient brother..........Rome wasnt built in a day........or even a matter of months.

peace I4L
    i liked that quote.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Please please please wait until you are 21. These guys are not bull@#$*ting you. Keep training naturally and when you do take AAS your gains are far more likely to be solidified and they will be of a much higher quality than if you took the gear now. Good luck and be patient. Time will go by much faster than you think.

Well bros.. ive decided not to juice up, not until im older that is . thanx for all the info. im gonna stick with lootsa of eting and shakes.

injectables is offline New Member
    Hi,

Have you tried any weight gainers, try any good internet store and you can find these with massive servings i.e universal weight gainer from bodybuilding .com has 3100 calories ( Protein: 150g ·Carbs: 596g ·Fat: 14g) this will certainly help you gain weight, also if you do cardio try and cut down on that and watch what you do outside the gym, if you play football, basketball etc... you will be using more energy to fuel your body during that activity rather than building muscle.

Another point is if you find you still can't gain any weight still eat clean but don't worry too much about what you eat, just eat big and grow big.

Thread Information