dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking Anyone find deca/test/d-bol gains hard to keep?

I did a deca /d-bol-sust cycle gained 22lbs by week 10, use clomid/trib for ptc and only to keep 12lb after pct was done. Cals and protein remained the same as they were throughout the cycle so I was a little disappointed with this cycle in the end. Anyone else find this cycle gains difficult to keep and why???

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the weight you lost was most likely water deca , and d-bol cause a ton of water storge for me and most people...dont sweat it bro...go by the mirror

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    most people would kill for a good 12 lbs of muscle after a cycle! I can see how it would be a let down form 22...... but really, what you lost for the most part was water..... be happy... 12 lbs is good!

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    In fact the deca /test/dbol cycle is my absolute favorite. I gained 25-30 pounds and only lost aabout 5 pounds. I swear by that combination, and i think that it is very keepable. Try to use some HCG post cycle.

shootdeep is offline Member
    when i use deca , i use ldex or proviron and it keeps the bloat to a minimum. i gives you a more realistic idea of what's muscle and what's water. 12lbs is a solid gain bro

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Like everyone said it's just the water, I finished a about a month ago, same cycle. Gained 28 lbs, dropped 10 when I was done, since then have gained back 2.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I am currently 22 days into a test prop deca dbol cycle and so far have gained 18 pounds. I eat like a horse. It is my first real cycle. The doses are low due to my stupidity but I am very happy with my progress thus far. I am taking 50mg of prop and 150 mg of deca EOD both are QV, and am now taking 40 mg of thai dbol ED, and am a little worried about depression when I come off of those. The gains I have had make me happy, and I will update this for you when my cycle is over and PCT is finished so we can compare lean mass gains.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    u need hcg when coming off a cycle like that bro...thats why yur not keeping yur gains.

Thread Information