Thread: 10 or 12 weeks

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member

Question 10 or 12 weeks

my first cycle is going to be dbol weeks 1-4 and test e either 1-10 or 1-12, plus all the ancillaries. is it better to run test e for 10 or 12 weeks for the first cycle?

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    personally if this is your first cycle i wouldnt even touch the dbol and run the test e 12 weeks at 400mg a week

ColdSore is offline Banned
    some will say 10...but i feel like as long as your educated enough about coming off and recovering then a 12 week test/d-bol cycle is perfectly fine for a first...godd luck bro..

what are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG21
    personally if this is your first cycle i wouldnt even touch the dbol and run the test e 12 weeks at 400mg a week
    i totaly disagree...why??? because i dont know about you, but my first cycle i was anxious as hell to see some gains...and if i dint see them everyday then i was worried i was doing something wrong or my gear was fake...the d-bol will give him a good jump start to the cycle untill the test is kickin in..

run it at 25-30mg ed and youll be fine...get some tyles liver detox of some milk thistle to protect your liver to be safer

razor67 is offline Banned
    the dbol wont hurt but i still recommend a test only cycle for your first.

coldstone, yeah i was the same way i was anxious also but youve got to be patient with this stuff or not you'll find yourself overloading too quick....im not saying dbol will hurt but if i knew then what i know now i would have def put off the orals for at least 2nd cycle and keep an all test for my first...but again this is jmo

just dont see a need into rushing into anything just to see quick results

Quote Originally Posted by BIG21
    coldstone, yeah i was the same way i was anxious also but youve got to be patient with this stuff or not you'll find yourself overloading too quick....im not saying dbol will hurt but if i knew then what i know now i would have def put off the orals for at least 2nd cycle and keep an all test for my first...but again this is jmo
    i think the big "Oral Scare" is a bunch of crap...17aa's are not bad for you if they are ran properly...i understand where you are coming from though...if it was winny i would say wait..but i think d-bols should be in any bulk cycle that 10-12 weeks...if not some prop...but once again JMO

razor67 is offline Banned
    for me its not an issue of it being a 17aa. its the point of running 1 compound the first go to see how you react.

i agree razor

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    for me its not an issue of it being a 17aa. its the point of running 1 compound the first go to see how you react.
    i totally understand that..but if you put yourself in his shoes, im sure he is hell bent on useing those tabs he has, if i had em i would, and im sure if you had em you would...it will be just as safe with or with out...its up to you corner

thanx for the input guys. i wasnt too specific on the doses i planned on running so here it goes: dbol @ 30mg/day and test e @ 500mg/week. also my stats are 21 yrs old, 5'7", and 185-190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    thanx for the input guys. i wasnt too specific on the doses i planned on running so here it goes: dbol @ 30mg/day and test e @ 500mg/week. also my stats are 21 yrs old, 5'7", and 185-190 lbs.
    looks good...but how long are you gonna run it?????

i dunno lol, i have enough to run it 12 weeks so if i feel towards week 10 i am still gaining, i will continue to week 12.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    i dunno lol, i have enough to run it 12 weeks so if i feel towards week 10 i am still gaining, i will continue to week 12.
    good call....thats probly what i would do...

There is no problem running an oral the first 4 weeks bc you are only going to see results from the oral and not the injectable so technically it is like running one compound at a time. I would kick start your cycle with dbol but just make sure to drink tons of water I get really bad back pumps if i do not drink enough water. And whether or not to go 10-12 weeks is your choice id you have proper pct and anti-e on hand it is up to you. I personally first cycle would only go ten weeks so i would not have to buy another vial. But since you have 12 weeks worth go for that.

any more opinions on how long to run test e for?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have enough for 12 do 12, imo the 2 extra weeks are not gonna shut you down that much more.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    I would say if you have go for 12 weeks, nuthin worng with that. Have you decided to run the d-bol or hold off?

Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    I would say if you have go for 12 weeks, nuthin worng with that. Have you decided to run the d-bol or hold off?
    since i already have the dbol and my next cycle will be a cutter, i think i'm gonna use it for the first 4 weeks of this cycle.

Thread Information