crj900 is offline Banned

add dbol, or more test

Alright right now I am on a 400mg (t400 Denkall) a week, for 10 weeks. I am on my first week still.

Well this is my first cycle. I have a chance to get some more t400, if I do get some more t400 I would up it to 600mg, or 500mg a week for 12 weeks. The reason behind upping it so much is that some say t400 is underdosed, I believe it came out to 380mg...or less?

Ok, also, i could get some dbol thais... and run them at the end of the cycle say... weeks 7 to 12 at 30mg or so a day..

What would you all do? I am 21 years old, 6'1 about 195 lean, with a good lifting background, trying to bulk. I am running nolva for PCT.

Thanks, let me know.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I wouldn't run the dbol at the end bro,It's used as a jump start for your cycle mainly.Aren't you using clom. for pct??
    Last edited by Da Bull; 02-03-2004 at 05:50 PM.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    As far as the tests dosage 400 mg isn't too abd for a first cycle, 500 mg wouldn't hurt though. And as dbol goes it's usually sued at the start of a cycle to jump start it not the end.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i would just leave it like you have it...dont do the d's at the end...save them for your next cycle...also like dabull said, get some clomid for pct...nolva alone wont do the trick

crj900 is offline Banned
    Hmm, thanks guys, I am having such a hard time deciding which one to do! one minute i want more of the other and the other i want....Thankss tho.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    just get more... but save it for your next cycle, nothing like preparing in advance lol.... i haven;t even taken my first shot yet (waiting on PCT) and im already thinking about starting to buy for another one lol... NO such thing as being over prepared.

Thread Information