randall19 is offline New Member

if you think you know alot about roids chech here b/c nobody can answer this question

Since most steroids convert to estrogen they cause stunted growth in younger people. Winstrol does not convert to estrogen> so will it stunt my growth if i just turned 19 years old

i guess nobody knows?

thanx anyway fellas

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    too many posts leave it alone

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    bro theres no need to post this 2 or more times on the same board. You are only 19.....YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR A COUPLE MORE YEARS BEFORE U USE ANY GEAR, YOU ARE NOT DONE GROWING YET. WORK OUT, EAT RIGHT, TRAIN HARD, PAY YOUR DUES, THEN IF U STILL THINK U WANNA USE, THEN DO IT.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Hate to rain on your parade, but it's not going to be worth it bud.. Be patient, and wait till your finished growing.. What are your goals? Have you hit a plateau? How long have you been training? One cycle of winstrol by itself is horsesh!t..

Jackman is offline Banned
    no kidding it wont do much in the first place dont waste your first cycle!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fame2002
    bro theres no need to post this 2 or more times on the same board. You are only 19.....YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR A COUPLE MORE YEARS BEFORE U USE ANY GEAR, YOU ARE NOT DONE GROWING YET. WORK OUT, EAT RIGHT, TRAIN HARD, PAY YOUR DUES, THEN IF U STILL THINK U WANNA USE, THEN DO IT.
    I second that....

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    winnie is an add on roid never use it by itself. it would really be worthless.

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Just read my signature, That's all you need at your age.

German is offline New Member
    I have had two friends use in their youth.One came out all right after using moderate dosing.Its been a horror movie for the other.I didnt see him for many years since our last year of middle school.He was using his brothers stash in middle school and he screwed himself up bad.He should be about 26 or 27 years old now and he still looks like a little kid.Worst case scenario.

use should not mess with and type of AAS if you are worried about stunted growth and you are under 21

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    actually - with winny you are correct dont worry about your growth, but be terrified for your hair - because you wont have any by the time you are 30 - believe me those who start winny too early will rue it - I am in my 30s and winny started my graying and I know of others who have had real problems with baldness because they started winny early

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You asked the same question with the hopes that someone would say "go for it!", but that would not be the correct answer. You should not do this, for more than one reason, and asking over and over again will not change that fact. Then again, you are probably going to do it anyway, so why even ask in the first place?

-moto

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randall19
    Since most steroids convert to estrogen they cause stunted growth in younger people. Winstrol does not convert to estrogen> so will it stunt my growth if i just turned 19 years old
    why is this thread still going?,im tired of looking at it and the 100 others like it.come back when your older and know more about aas.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just because a substance doesn't convert to estrogen doesn't mean it can't cause hormonal imbalances that can have an adverse effect on your endocrine system at such a young age.

Thread Information