GetPumped is offline Senior Member

For those of you who have made fina before?

I have two questions. I just began my first batch yesterday using the GPZ 4g kit along with 2 cartridges of finaplix -H pellets. I let the pellets dissolve overnight and I have already mixed the oil with it. But I accidently poured the mixed BA and dissolved pellets into the oil instead of pouring the oil into the BA/pellet mixture. I then put the funnel on the vial that had the pellets/BA mixture in it and poured everything back into there. Did I mess anything up?

Also, I began to funnel it through the coffee filter and the first half went through the funnel pretty quick, but now the second half is taking a little longer. I assume because some gunk is starting to get accumalted at the bottom of the filter. Well I noticed that my fina is a pretty light color, almost like a very light urine color, not really any golden color to it mostly just light clearish yellow. Is this alright, I am just a little nevous since it is my first time and I though it would be a little more darker and golden? Thanks bros.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    By switching vails, you may have just lost a slight bit of tren , but nothing to worry about. Once you pour all the solution into the coffee filter, let it sit overnight so it can all filter through. Sounds like you're in good shape bro.

-moto

Do you think it will lower the strength of my final soltion by a significant amount? I mean will it still be close to 75mg/ml? Or at least over 70mg/ml? Thanks bro for all the help.

Oh and it has almost all filtered through the coffee filter, took only an hour to two hours, can I just squeeze the little thats left in the bottom of the filter down the funnel then start with the whatman or should I let it sit overnight then start with the whatman tomorrow?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Oh and it has almost all filtered through the coffee filter, took only an hour to two hours, can I just squeeze the little thats left in the bottom of the filter down the funnel then start with the whatman or should I let it sit overnight then start with the whatman tomorrow?
    You can squeeze the last little bit out and go ahead and filter it. The loss would have no effect on the concentration, just the final volume.

-moto

Thread Information