Thread: High BP?

LAGMuXle is offline Member

High BP?

Hey bros... quick question:

My blood pressure has seemed to be high, a lot of it I think is stress related. I can't seem to slow things down in the workplace, etc. However, I did plan on doing a fina/test prop cycle sometime soon (in the next month or so) if you could let me know what you guys think about it affecting my BP it would be helpful.

It ranges from 138/85 to 148/95. I've been told that is high, but is it actually dangerous? Or just a little higher than average?

Thanks Bros,

MuX

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes your upcoming cycle can increase your bp further.Are you watching your sodium intake????What's your bf at right now???These are just a few of many factors for hign bp.Right now your bp is a little high.Short term it might not have any danger for you,but over a long period of time there are several things that can develope because of high bp.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fina causes my BP to go up and yes I think it is dangerous if it is a prolonged problem. If it is high off cycle then you should be concerned and look for ways to lower it before getting on in my opinion. It may be as simple as diet and meditation or a need for a prescription medication. In my opinion high BP is the most overlooked dangerous side of AAS.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Thanks guys,

Yeah I may have a high sodium intake, my diet hasn't been on key lately (quick stops here and there when needed for fast food), stress levels are the main thing I think currently.

My bodyfat is around 15%, not too good, but not rediculous either. I'm not sure if that could be it.

MuX

Thread Information