Thread: ordering gear

justins82 is offline New Member

ordering gear

ive always bought my shit from people i know, but ordering prices are so much cheaper. how can u know if ur source is legit, selling good shit, and not a cop. i dont even know where i would get people to order from. this may seem like a stuipid questions, but im a doubtful person and im looking for reassurance that its safe to order gear. i find it very reassuring to buy from someone i know so that if its not good i go back and get my money back.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    justin dude i went through the same shit for SO long. It took me about 4 months before i finally have decided to trust 400 bucks to someone through the mail...If it turns out to be b.s. there is very little you can do. you dont know the guys real name, where he lives or anything. all you can really do is warn other people by posting him on some scam lists, which helps you none! My advice...immediately disregard anyone who contacts you first or is real pushy. Or someone who goes down in price "just for you" to try to get you to order. Any of the mods on here can give you a source...but how do they know you're not a cop or a snitch either? Its very complicated and I hope you don't have to wait as long as i did!

Good luck bro...

viper is offline Member
    justin...the best advice i can give you is to PM a mod or vet..........everything in life can be safe if done with wisdom and clarity......

Pwrlftr is offline Banned

Online Ordering

Justin, I'm going to add a few things to what gettinthere wrote. I've been around awhile(although I just found this board) and here's what I've learned about online scammers:

1) be VERY leary of a source who posts openly on the boards about being a source.

2) be VERY leary of a source who has a web site that openly offers steroids for sale.

3) be VERY leary of a source who gets buddy-buddy with you via email or on the boards.

4) be VERY leary of a source who's prices seem too good to be true.....they probably are. (Remember.....you get what you pay for! The real stuff costs!)

5) Don't ever send more than you're willing to lose.

soul shaker Guest
    pwrlifter made very good points, but the location of the source affects prices in a big way. the domestic prices i've seen are eclipsed by the regular guy i go through who is international. he happens to be very cool, very trustworthy, very cheap, and an excellent package handler. i was leary but i figured it can go in 1 of 2 ways, i get scammed for my hard earned money, or i get (for example) 3 winstrol amps for the price of 1 here. food for thought. do source checks. my guy came highly recommended.
    ss

Thread Information