big_mike is offline Member

Cool Turning to the DARK SIDE!!! Need opinions on this test/eq/dnp cycle...please help!

Ok guys. here are the stats. I am 21 yrs of age, stand 5''6 tall, and weigh about 185 with 11% body fat. I feel like i want to push the envelope. here is my proposed cycle.

1 - 13 Test Enan 400mg
    1 - 12 EQ 300mg
    1 - 15 Nolva 10 mg ED
    Start PCT 3 weeks after last EQ injection:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Inject the EQ/Enan on the same days on Mon and Thur

HERE is the problem however. I have not taken a week out from training for the past 9 months...and i wanted a break. During the break i was planning on using dnp for about 12 days so i can shred up completely before i start juicing. So the question is...should i use the dnp before the cycle to give my joints a rest and get shredded before slamming on the beef, or should i wait until after my cycle to use the dnp.

any help is appreciated, and thanks for reading.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    You are gonna get alot of replies saying DNP is real dangerous...which I agree with. Have you used it before??

I would personally use it after the cycle. You said you are at 11%bf which isnt that high right now...Be careful and good luck bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    You are gonna get alot of replies saying DNP is real dangerous...which I agree with. Have you used it before??

I would personally use it after the cycle. You said you are at 11%bf which isnt that high right now...Be careful and good luck bro.
    Agreed............. I would hold off on the DNP.... cycle itself looks very good. At 11% you bf isn't high and after your cycle cardio and diest will cut you up.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Alright i think that you should up The test ethanate to 600-750mg for startes. Alos you are starting PCT too soon wait for about 2-3 weeks after last test eth shot. As for the DNP goes i strongly advise against anyone even considering to use this. I belive taht DNP is a terrible chemical and people should avpid this complety. With all of the side effects and possibly even death this is no drug to be messing with. Why not us t3 of some clen istead.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    cycel looks good.
    And I agree with the rest of the guys...stay away from the dnp .
    Use some clen post cycle to help you cut up.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buschlightcan
    Alright i think that you should up The test ethanate to 600-750mg for startes. Alos you are starting PCT too soon wait for about 2-3 weeks after last test eth shot. As for the DNP goes i strongly advise against anyone even considering to use this. I belive taht DNP is a terrible chemical and people should avpid this complety. With all of the side effects and possibly even death this is no drug to be messing with. Why not us t3 of some clen istead.
    400/500 is plenty of test for a first cycle!!!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    wow that is an awesome cycle!!! (hint: read my sig).

yeah at 11% bf you dont need dnp ... maybe after your cycle when you bf might go up due to increased calories, carbs, and fat. but it is dangerous, just make sure you know what you are doin.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    400/500 is plenty of test for a first cycle!!!!
    I know That alot of people think that but i think at the age of 21 his body is producing around 250-400 mg of test naturaly. Soo i dont think that it would be benificail.

big_mike is offline Member
    haha, thanks ammar and mudman...btw...mudman you made that cycle for me about 3 months back heh...except..i lowered the test and eq by 100 mg each....keeping it at around 700 mg weekly...however..i now realize one problem...the test i have comes in 1 ml bottles (amps) and each bottle has 250 mg...should i just go ahead and keep the test at 500 mg weekly? and eq at maybe 300? Now im all screwed up lol...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i guarantee ya that a 21 year old does not produce 400mg of test a week!! I wish though

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    i guarantee ya that a 21 year old does not produce 400mg of test a week!! I wish though
    yeah i saw that too...there was just a post i think it was somewhere between 70-80mg/wk?? someone correct me if im wrong...anyways your cycle looks good bro...and drop the dnp like everyone said, too dangerous to mess with...good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I dont know i find personally that 500 mg of test a week dont do much. This is the same case with many of my workout buddies as well. We are 22. And if you ever read Dave Palumbo's coloum in MD he never suggests asnything less than 750mg of test a week even for a first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    yeah i saw that too...there was just a post i think it was somewhere between 70-80mg/wk?? someone correct me if im wrong...anyways your cycle looks good bro...and drop the dnp like everyone said, too dangerous to mess with...good luck...
    Hey if you can explain to me what the hell that movie is about in your avatar. I would very happy because i have been racking my brain to try andunderstand it.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    i think the avg male produces 80mg a week...lots of bros on here have grown with even 250mg ew....keep it at 400 big mike...everything else looks good

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buschlightcan
    I know That alot of people think that but i think at the age of 21 his body is producing around 250-400 mg of test naturaly. Soo i dont think that it would be benificail.
    Put down the busch light and reseach. Just kidding.....kinda.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    At 21 your body naturally produces between 60-80mg a week (250-400mg is WAY OFF)

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    If my body produced 400mg of test a week...I would be the happiest person on earth

As for the DNP , like someone above suggested just try diet/cardio to cut body fat after the cycle. If that isnt working too well for you (which it should unless you are slacking off) then run some clen /t3. Much safer than DNP.

Again, keep us posted bro.

Thread Information