k_kingston is offline Associate Member

Indain Reservations in California????

Ok this might be a really lame question but what the heck, you never know.
    Do the indian reservatios in california have pharmacies on them that might sell AAS without prescription?? Just thought i would throw this out there.
    My brother has a legitimate source for me but i dont think i want him knowing my business about using AAS.. So living in cali this maybe an option for me with the number of reservation near me, for i am to freaked to cross the border and bring gear back fom mexico.
    Last edited by k_kingston; 02-03-2004 at 05:16 PM.

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    p.ussy, haha bro just go down there and get your stuffs, so easy
    dude i know!! im sure i will get some next time i am down there. I just wont make a trip there only for gear.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I live in Michigan and I know the Indian Reservations here dont sell any sort of AAS.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    dude if u go up to canada you can get ANYTHING from idian reservations, the government gives them 40 thousand dollar boats and they sell it for like 5,000 my uncle who lived in canada told me beucase there drunks, all they do is grow weed and **** to get money for liquer. So you never know they can sell AAS but I doubt it highly.

Mr.Burns is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    dude if u go up to canada you can get ANYTHING from idian reservations, the government gives them 40 thousand dollar boats and they sell it for like 5,000 my uncle who lived in canada told me beucase there drunks, all they do is grow weed and **** to get money for liquer. So you never know they can sell AAS but I doubt it highly.
    Bet your uncle would never have the ****en balls to say any of those words to any "Indian" he met or he'd get ****ed silly. So **** you, you skinny little prick and If you want to talk more **** come up to Winnipeg's North End and bark that **** little doggy and watch how fast your fat mouth gets smashed in with a whiskey bottle, or better yet a Tomahawk.

SYL 81

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns
    Bet your uncle would never have the ****en balls to say any of those words to any "Indian" he met or he'd get ****ed silly. So **** you, you skinny little prick and If you want to talk more **** come up to Winnipeg's North End and bark that **** little doggy and watch how fast your fat mouth gets smashed in with a whiskey bottle, or better yet a Tomahawk.

SYL 81
    OK??? What did I miss?

Mr.Burns is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    did i miss something too? maybe this guys is a "native american"
    I'm half native and can't stand remarks like that. If Vito was to come up to any of the Canadian native reserves and woof that racist **** he wouldn't be leaving.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    It may have been brash but not racist C'mon light'n up

BDTR is offline Retired
    Closing this before it gets anymore out of hand..

Thread Information