Thread: Growth hormone

chillen is offline New Member

Question Growth hormone

I'm 6'4'', and only 195 lbs. I know that is skinny, but i can't gain any size or strength, so I'm thinking of taking a growth hormone . or something along those line. What is mostly recommeded, and what would be the best cycle for me? What kind of results can I expect? thanx

CYCLEON Guest
    get IG - I can give u one but he is more experienced on growth than I

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you used any juice yet? I wouldn't step into the world of GH without giving old anabolic steriods a try first.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Deffinately not HGH man. Have you read the write up on the main site? Irreversible side effects is a phrase you should remember.

Do research. Your answers are already here. Do a search on bulking. Learn, then ask educated questions. keyword here is educated.

Sorry man I don't want to bust your chops too bad.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    Yep, hang out and read the posts for a little while. Check out all the research material on the main site.

CYCLEON Guest
    actually, GH is the juice with the least side effects of any out there! now if your using a kit a week like some pros thats a different story - but actually growth is the best stuff there is, slin tho can be pretty dangerous if you screww up - also GH shouldnt be done untill after 25yo IMO - early abuse will give bad sides.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Alright CYCLEON i guess ill give you this one and agree with you LOL

Mike Guest
    well technically GH is not a steroid and as for low sides...that's far from the truth - GH is VERY dangerous - just cause you dont get gyno or acne while ON GH doesnt mean a thing - I have seen some nasty long term effects start long after the cycle was done - like deformations of appendages etc etc - very ugly, saw this one guy got fucked up so bad on the stuff - he literally looked like cycleon's mother....it was sad

CYCLEON Guest
    like deformations of appendages etc etc
    - Mike I told u not to shoot that stuff into your pecker!!!! I vae never seen or heard 1 person (who is not thirteen!) taking GH in moderate doses (4-6IU) over short periods (2-3months) EVER having any problem, temporary or permanent.

Mike Guest
    seriously??? Hmmm...interesting - I have - honestly - I have seen adults use it - some for bbing some for HIV atrophy etc etc and a couple guys I know got hunchbacked, elongated ears, toes overgrown, it can be pretty disgusting - no I have not seen this in one 12wk 4iu/day cycle but I dont think doses in either case was over 6ius/day....

Thread Information