jonsurf is offline New Member

Deca Question for the Pros

The detection time for deca is 17-18 months, right? (correct me if wrong)

However, what happens when you do a SINGLE SHOT of 300 mg deca? Will the detection time be much shorter?

What are the best alternatives to deca?

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea lol why you care about 1 shot?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i aint a pro.....so i guess i cant answer but i will anyways. One shot will still stay in your system for 17 months

yeah y one shot?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    good thinking whitey

Jackman is offline Banned
    hehe i loveee people who research there cycles when they already start!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Why is this a question for the "pros", and I will bet anything this thread is going to turn into a deca only post

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    I think there can be a benefit in taking one shot. I am trying it right now actually. I took one shot of deca (300mg) and one shot of test ethanate (250mg). I have gained 5 lbs in the last week. I am going to see how much I can keep over the next couple of weeks without taking anymore shots.

However, in theory 1 shot is no different than 10 as far a retention times. The deca starts leaving the body at a constant rate once the last shot is taken. That rate is theoretically the same after 1 shot as it is after ten weeks of shots.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_ma
    I think there can be a benefit in taking one shot. I am trying it right now actually. I took one shot of deca (300mg) and one shot of test ethanate (250mg). I have gained 5 lbs in the last week. I am going to see how much I can keep over the next couple of weeks without taking anymore shots.

However, in theory 1 shot is no different than 10 as far a retention times. The deca starts leaving the body at a constant rate once the last shot is taken. That rate is theoretically the same after 1 shot as it is after ten weeks of shots.
    sounds like a bunkass idea ...especially since it will take the test about 3-4 weeks to start worng and the deca about the same...you weight gain is probly water weight that you had in you when you didnt beore you weighed the firs time...the drug couldnt have done squat!!! ...also are you ating more...ive put on 5 pounds over a weekend of binge eating, but i was water due to high sodium, and of course fat....did you take a **** before you weighed both times it could of been crap weight...

You should seriously come up with something a little more logical before you hurt your self...aybe judge by the mirror, no the scale

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_ma

This has got to be a joke...........right?

Hmmmm:
    "I did a squat today, but only one. I weighed myself...and I put on 4lbs! I am going to wait a few weeks before I do another, because I want to see if I keep gaining from that squat."

Kill me!

D

ColdSore is offline Banned
    stuff like this needs to be kept off of the boards...i bet all of those newbies weve told to run test @ 400mg ew for ten weeks are thinking all they have to buy now is an amp of sust and an amp of deca ...and bam!!!!!!!! 5 pounds heavyer for springbreak....this **** is rediculas IMO

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsurf
    The detection time for deca is 17-18 months, right? (correct me if wrong)

However, what happens when you do a SINGLE SHOT of 300 mg deca? Will the detection time be much shorter?

What are the best alternatives to deca?

Like the bro's above said, 1 shot will stay in your system 18 months.
    It doesn't matter if you do 50 shots or 5, the detection time is still going to be the same not double or cut in half if you do more or less.

I don't see you asking about test, you need test as a foundation for every cycle then build from there.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    stuff like this needs to be kept off of the boards...i bet all of those newbies weve told to run test @ 400mg ew for ten weeks are thinking all they have to buy now is an amp of sust and an amp of deca...and bam!!!!!!!! 5 pounds heavyer for springbreak....this **** is rediculas IMO
    I agree...DR MA...dude...you really don't know shiet. Start studying half-lives, etc on how long it takes a drug to even get into your system so that you can realize any gains.

I'll bet after you did your injection you went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see if it had started working yet!!!

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information