cocblock2001 is offline New Member

test depot and winnie? please help

i am taking my first cycle of test depot 500mg a week, and i am thinking about taking winnie with it, i have 2mg winnie pills. For weeks 1-5 im doing 500 mg of test depot, and then i am increasing it to 750 mg a week for weeks 678 and then i am dropping back down to 500mg a week, when should i incorporate the winnie pills, and how much should i do. Please let me know what you guys think, this is my first cycle. thanks

razor67 is offline Banned
    i would keep the test at 500 straight through for 10 weeks and drop the winny for now.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    i would keep the test at 500 straight through for 10 weeks and drop the winny for now.
    i agree with razor, do not taper the doses of your test...keep it at an even 500mg/wk throughout your cycle...also if its your first cycle drop the winny and save it for the next one...jmo...

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, pryamiding will do nothing benefitial for you keep the levels constant.

SwoleClaar is offline Junior Member
    Agree... either stay at 500mg a week or 750mg a week. Its ICN your using so go with 750 and stick with it! I loved ICN for my first cycle right Cocblock?!! I see no harm usin winny so go 50mg (25pills ED) I am sure you will like it!
    PS.
    Remember its swole season you will never catch me.... LOL

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    Take the winny! I'd be willing to bet three weeks out of your cycle of test. that you'll be kicking yourself in the ass for not stacking the winny. I'm on my seventh week of test at 500 a week and I REALLY wish i had some winny! Take that sh*t. I've seen the effects. (Awsome)

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    By the way this isn't the real rhinoman, it's his buddy logged on under his name. Sorry rhinoman i couldn't help it!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I personally hate Winstrol !!! Destroyed my joints. I would say defintely stick with TEST only for now. At 2mg a Pill, you would have to take a **** load of Winstrol. The recommened dosage is 50mg ED!!!!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    wk 1-10 test 500mg
    wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed
    nolva 10mg ED
    start pct 2 weeks after last test shot

Thread Information