sosomeat is offline New Member

Question anadrol vs test PLEASE HELP!!!

This will be my first cycle. I am 5'7 200-205lbs and 23 years old. I have been working out for 5 years. thats a little background now heres my question. i am decent size now but i want to look big for this event im going to be going too at the end of may. ive read about anadrol 50 is pretty crazy stuff and would yeild like 15 pounds in 2 weeks about 15 pounds is what im looking for but i heard it has some serious side effects. ive also read up on test i was thinking about that took but how soon would i have to start that to gain 15 pounds by the end of may like april or sooner. How much should i take should i take antyhign before and what is good PCT. And if you had any idea of cost when its all said and done. Thank you and which one would have the least side efffects (i would only take the anadrol for about 15 days 25mg a day) or should i go with test how long etc thank you so much rember im a beginner.

adaptations is offline Member
    do some research buddy....

anadrol is NOT a beginers drug. to tell you the truth, i think anadrol is CRAP, i hated it, made me feel like ****..to the point where i didnt wanna eat(that poses a problem when trying to gain weight), dbol works 10 times better and you feel so much better on dbol. 25mg a day of drol wont do crap, esp yield you your 15 pounds your looking for...and not to mention that weight gain off of orals alone with diminish very quickly.

If your looking to put on 15 pounds by the end of april do a real cycle.
    Grab some deca , some Test and some dbol and hit that hard for the next 3 months.

Try this
    wk 1-12 500 mg test enanthate pr wk
    wk 1-12 400 mg deca pr wk
    wk 1-4 50 md Dbol pr Day

If you eat right and train right, you WILL easily put on 15 pounds in the alotted time. everything i just told you is accessible through the search button. Dunno how many times i have wrote an email almost word for word like this one

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    not trying to flame bro but i dont even know where to begin here...you cant compare test and anadrol . if taken alone as fast as you gain on anadrol will be as fast as you loose. dont just try to jump into something too gain some quick weight

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    IMO you shouldnt do a cycle, if you are in a rush, that is how you will make mistakes, also you will want to have everything for the cycle infront of you, before you even start the cycle. but id say this is how you should do it. for a first cycle on test with proper training and diet you should be able to yeild atleast 15 pounds.
    1-8 250mgs every 4 days- test cypionate or enanthate
    1-15 10-20mgs of nolvadex every day
    12-15 clomid PCT

definately do not to a cycle without test, think of test as a base for any cycle. also do some research, there is a huge amount of info on here

i disagree.
    test should be taken 2xs pr week, monday and thursday is how i do it.
    There is also no reason to Run Nolvadex throughout a whole cycle. You could have it on hand incase of signs of gyno, but no need to run if you dont have it. NOlvadex will hinder your gains.

one should be aware that use of thisese compound can reduce the gains made on steroids . NOlvadex works by blocking estrogen. Estrogen is responsible for a number of anabolic factors such as increasing growth hormone output, upgrading the androgen receptor and improving glucose utilization. This is why aromatizing steroids like testosterone are still best suited for maximum muscle gain. When reducing the estrogen levels, we therefore reduce the potential gains being made.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    i disagree, nolvadex will not hinder any gains, maybe some weight, which would just be water weight anyways. i take my shots on sunday and wednesday, but i thought E4D might be a little better for a first cycle

to each there own on the nolv thing...i wouldnt run on cycle...

as for test only....if your ognna do it, do it. Dont pussy around, your first cycle is tyour best. TRUST ME....your receptors are fresh, and will take to everything REALLY good...Get on a basic beginers cycle which i explained and youll be happy

Thread Information