Thread: Minimum Dosage

Noogie is offline New Member

Minimum Dosage

Alright heres a few questions for you.

I plan on doing a Test Enanthate /Fina cycle. Now originally I was gonna do
    1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg/week
    1-8 Tren Ace 300mg/week

But then I realised "****, my football program maybe doing random drug testing this year." Knowing that the detection times for Test Enanthate is 3 months, and Tren is 5 months, this has put a serious dampner on my ability to do a decent cycle.

Now seeing how football sarts in September, If I start on Mar 1st, the beginning of the 5th month would be Sept 1st, which I hope would mak the chances of detection a lot lower. I was thinking of changing my cycle to this...

1-8 Test Enanthate 500mg/week
    1-8 or 1-4 Tren Ace 300mg/week

Think this would work? Or seeing how the time is shortened should I up the dosage? Any coments opinions?

I still have to plan my post cycle and see what I can get my hands on for it, gonna try for some clen ....

Jackman is offline Banned
    well first off 300mg of tren a week is not enough thats opnly like 43 mg/day you need at least 75/mg a day

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    well first off 300mg of tren a week is not enough thats opnly like 43 mg/day you need at least 75/mg a day
    This isnt true. I had the results i wanted with only 400mg of tren enth per week.

If you are concerned about drug testing, run shorter esters, and be prepared to shoot ED.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah run test prop instead of test e.... it will be out much sooner then enan

The Tren I'm getting is dosed at 100mg/ml. And I was gonna inject 3 times a week.

I'm not too worried about detection times as long as I run what I get for 8 weeks and no more. Anything longer then 8 weeks, and then the detection time would run into my football season.

Regardless, one question that was left un answered, is 8 weeks to short of a cycle for enanthate and tren? If need be, I could probably find the $$$ to front load the test on my first week...

Assuming I start March 1st, and end on April 24th, the Test would be out of my system by the beginning ofm August.
    Last edited by Noogie; 02-04-2004 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Want to add something.

bump

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    I doubt they are testing for steroids anyway. I think that is a much more complex test than most of your receational drugs are. I might be wrong though so I would find out for sure.

Thread Information