Thread: Hcg Important

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Hcg Important

Hey Bros quick question i have clomids but im deciding weather or not i need hcg with it....whats ur thoughts on the importance of taking both?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It depends on what your cycle looks like, its length, your age and what experiences you have had with PCT in the past.

Im stacking deca d bol and sus 15 cc's of sus 10 cc's of deca and 150 d bol........im 20 and this is my first real cycle

and the cycle is gonna b 12 weeks in all

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think HCG will be necessary in that cycle. You may want to extend the clomid/nolva a little longer than normal because deca can be tough to recover from but other than that you should be fine. If you begin to experience excessive testicular atrophy during the cycle you may want to reconsider but I doubt you will.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    It might not hurt to have it standing by though, just in case. From what I've read some people are more prone to major shrinkage than others and different gear affects people differently.

My first cycle was test & EQ and I had major shrinkage real quickly. I was real glad I had the stuff standing by. Other bros never get it at all -I've got a Poll on it here somewhere and almost a third never get any.

Thread Information