Question anti e's w/ proposed cycle????

I'm 5'11" 175lbs. this will be my 3rd cycle with the sauce. It may seem like low dosage but i'll try to make it work. My question is: While on this cycle would you plan to prevent with arimidex /proviron or combat with nolvadex or both? I've heard small amounts of estrogen will promote muscle tissue growth but i'm confused whether or not to prevent it or wait until there's any sensitivity to throw in some nolva

Next cycle:

Ttokkyo Drol 50-100mg Week 1-4
    Ttokkyo EQ 400 mg Week 1-10
    QV Test Cyp. 400 mg Week 2-11

injections every 3 1/2 days

p.s. i've got pct worked out fine with hcg /clomid but don't know where i stand on anti-e's

please help bro's

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    why arent you beginning the test at week 1, you should run the test 1-11 or 12.

RJM:

i thought it wold be good to end the test after the eq since it (EQ) will take about a week longer to exit my system. does anyone think thats not a good idea and why

chipper22 is offline Junior Member
    where can you get anti-estrogens and do the anti-estrogens that gnc has for things like mag 10 and 1ad help w/ real roids

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    RJM:

i thought it wold be good to end the test after the eq since it (EQ) will take about a week longer to exit my system. does anyone think thats not a good idea and why
    Your correct there,but imo I would run the test higher than the EQ,say @ 500mgs.And I agree on 10mgs ed of Nolv and .25mgs of l-dex.Also running the test to wk 13 an EQ to wk 12 would be more ideal but you should see nice results from this.

DB

Thread Information