Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marines Juicing

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Marines Juicing

I want to know if there are any marines out there that juiced in the corps I have heard that they only test you if you get to big to quick thank you for your respones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marines Juicing-arnold.jpg  

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't i think it is to risky what if you guys have to go away and i'm sure they'll test you for everything to make sure your healthy to go and if your hormones are all fucked up. not a wise choice in my mind

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, i have a few friends in the marines and air force, all jucing, and tons of cop friends, once again all juicing...this shit is much bigger than many would think/believe...

SirRed1 is offline New Member
    they dont test for it wile your in it costs to much its like 600 to 700 dollars. dont worry the bigger the better in the corps so juice up and train hard devil dog.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If anyone should be able to juice - heck, should be given free juice if they want it - it is our guys (and gals) in the armed forces - no question that they should be living on tren , prop and anavar .

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    If anyone should be able to juice - heck, should be given free juice if they want it - it is our guys (and gals) in the armed forces - no question that they should be living on tren , prop and anavar .
    I 2nd that bro...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE

I 2nd that bro...

no doubt...i dont want some fat ass out of shape dood protecting me or my family

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Hell, on the cover of mens health either this or last months one of the marines had D-bol tattoo,d on his arm.

Grant is offline Member
    he should have picked a better steroid than that to tatoo.

sonic is offline Female Member
    SirRed1's on point. Too much money. I'm in. The test are for other drugs. If someone really suspects you, the test till be done, tho.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Howerver, if the Command finds out that you are jucing they can order a test, a I have seen it in the past! The old line about medical ethics and docs not telling is totally out the window. I am on active duty and cycle..I just ensure that I keep it on the down low and explain gains by saying lots of hours in the gym, eating a bus load of protein and cell tech! They all believe it!

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Juiced the whole time i was in (6yrs) Never even came close to bein tested. Just dont run your mouth about it and they wont do shit

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    i have a buddy in the marines who tried juicing it. he lost everything he had due to all the running and lack of food avaialbe to him. maybe it was just his unit by i wouldnt juice in the marines for this reason alone. but if it works for some it could work for others.

SirRed1 is offline New Member
    semper juice

WorkingOnIt is offline New Member
    Yeah, I think you should be alright, My brother was in for 5 years and juiced the last half of his time, got pretty big, 5-6 190, and never had to worry about getting tested. Just don't run your mouth about it, and have some empty bottles of creatine and glutamine next to your bed, for when people ask.
    late

alex18 is offline Member
    anyone know if the british army bothers testing for it?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by alex18
    anyone know if the british army bothers testing for it?
    England has an army?

Spacer2002 is offline Junior Member
    A little off topic, Maybe I am wrong here.. But I think I heard about back in WWII the germans where juicing? I think I heard that.. Maybe I am wrong.. Any history buffs here?

Yea im a history buff
    I really dont think the germans were on roids. Have you guys ever seen any footage of them thier all skinny blonde killing machines :P
    That western propaganda (No guys thats not a new steriod )
    100% sure they didnt juice

so a 5 million man army was on steriods i serously doubt that.
    If that Arab Rag has any truth to it then i stand corrected and i am man enough to admit it unlike some people i have the sorry pleasure to meet.
    I am a ww2 history fan a hobby of sorts i know unit history and battle preformance not thier medical history. Again i doubt it they were hardly given any food water or ammo on the russian front let alone steriods.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Hell, on the cover of mens health either this or last months one of the marines had D-bol tattoo,d on his arm.

THOSE ARE INITIALS OF SOMEONE DEAD! NOT DBOL !

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    this post is funny as shit. ^

bringing it back

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Yeah Im in da corps...i heard they don't test either, Im not sure if its true, but I know people who were juicin and got tested...nothing happened, so i guess not, I know my division is cool about it, and if I did get popped with a test, Im sure they'd get me out just to be safe, but i'm not ready to juice yet anyways!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Spacer2002
    A little off topic, Maybe I am wrong here.. But I think I heard about back in WWII the germans where juicing? I think I heard that.. Maybe I am wrong.. Any history buffs here?
    I also have read the same thing. I can not remember what AS they were given but there was some type of AS given to them during the war.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The Germans were the ones to win the Nobel Prize for isolating testosterone in 1935. And it's clinical use followed shortly after. They did administer it to certain units to make better fighters. Like Sustaman!

I only know of one bust on base that was basically from them running their mouths to the wrong people (I was AD for 5 years). If you stay off the blotter and out of trouble then people are less likely to want to make an example of you. But showing up to your unit with large gains, acne and such would deffinitly highlight you as a possiblity. The Corps needs you to be deployable at anytime - so they want you to be at 100 percent, 100 percent of the time. You may find yourself traveling a lot - I did. Especially in the state the World is at right now. You can't say - I can't leave now because I am just finishing up a cycle. I didn't risk it while I was in - their was too much to lose. Before you even get a court marshall you would be stuck on base in uniform picking up cigarette buts and swabbing the decks for quite sometime.

IMO - keep training hard and use the time to read and lock on your nutrition/training knowledge. And if you still want to use gear - get out after your first term. I always told my Marines - if you want to smoke pot or do other risky behavior, you should get out.

On a side note - I remember a Navy Seal showing me his Ripped Fuel bottle as we got ready to leave Southeast Asia. It wasn't Ripped Fuel he was leaving with.

longhornDr is offline Member
    WWII was the first time that anabolic steroids were used as performance enhancing agents, and Germans pioneered the art, but it wasn't just Germans, the Allies had similar experiments going on.

The use of anabolic steroids on the SS and other elite units was pretty mild compared to the other medical experiements conducted by Nazi Germany.

If you ever read some of the studies conducted by german scientists in that time peroid it will blow your mind.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Does anyone know if the Canadian Army tests?

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I don't think juicing is good for marines or any specialized forces. All the crazy shit they do, the stress they put their bodies in. Imagine just starting a clomid when being deployed. You'll be f-cked in the head when they drop your ass in the middle of a war zone.

m0n
    m0n is offline New Member
    Hey how bout them Female Chinese olympic swimmers that got banned. Nice boxy jaw and sweet camel toe.. nuff toe there to pop off a beer cap!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by LAGMuXle
    The only thing our army tests for is to make sure our equiptment still works!

lol opsolete huh

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by LAGMuXle
    Canada has a Army??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Danzig47 is offline New Member
    I have a few mates in the Paras in the Uk and he says most of his squad is on the Juice. But totally agree with the above they should be given it free lets put it this way i feel safer knowing he and his mates are protecting us.

tambo368 is offline New Member
    Yea Im In the military and I know for a fact they do not test for juice no matter how fast you grow. It costs too much and they dont care as long as you can still perform all your duties in a military manner.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Full Intensity

The only thing our army tests for is to make sure our equiptment still works!
    Check the oil in a few of the pickup trucks, maybe charge up a battery or two from sitting all winter, iron some uniforms before thay go backin the closet, etc. J/K Canadian bros!

-moto

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    as for the german question.. its a historical fact that some SS units were given suspension before battles in an attmept to increase aggression and strength. (that was the thinking behind it anyway.)

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yup and they used no Anti-E so they end up with hundred of SS soldiers with tits, so they became Elga the SS!!!!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    If you get too big too quick you might have to give an explanation....just say you eat alot of protein and weight gainer and creatine plus training hard........

as far as ,medical ethics by the doctors you are under UCMJ which supersedes civilian law...point blank they own you, you are government property and the docs can tell them all of your medical history

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Jarod
    as far as ,medical ethics by the doctors you are under UCMJ which supersedes civilian law...point blank they own you, you are government property and the docs can tell them all of your medical history
    That's a good point to keep in mind too. In the military you fall under TWO court systems: Military and Civilian. Just something more to keep in mind for whatever descions folks in the military make.

I remember a female Marine who was a First Sergeant that was well know for being frickin' huge and cut. She also did a tour as a Drill Instructor for Female Marines at PI. Word was she competed in BB shows. In my mind it was pretty obvious she had some AAS boosters in her. But even with her high ranking position, she obviously either found away around testing or no one bothered her about it. Or she was natural with amazing genetics for muscle growth - genetics that are very uncanny for females.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information