Thread: gyno

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

gyno

is there any way a person can have two peas when pressing on your nipple , i feel two little peas in there,. does that means it full blown,

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    bro you said in your other post that you have water comming out of your nipples, along with 2 bumps under your nipple which would tell me that you have gyno.
    Stop taking whatever u were taking, continue nolva and most likey you'll have to go see a Dr.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Hit the nolva for sure bro!

VP

injectables is offline New Member
    Hi,
    I would certainly stop taking what you are on and start taking Nolvadex (20-30mg/day) until the problem subsides then take it for about 3-7 days after that to make sure its gone completely, but bro next time I would take Nolva with all stacks just to be on the safe side.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    I'm now sure of what the problem is...due to the fact that you've started 43 threads on the same subject over the past 3 days I'm absolutely positive that the problem is AAS induced down's syndrome. There's no doubt at this point.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    how many answers do you want?????????????????

cbpumped is offline New Member
    All people are different but if you have two pea sized lumps that weren't there before and you can easily get liquid to come out you need to get off the gear and on some anti-e's. Nolva at this point to stop it from binding at the nipple and then liquidex or something to prevent estrogen from forming as the rest of your test metabolizes. The only time I ever get gyno symptoms is if I use dbol . It will puff my nipples up and make feel real weird. I never developed any bumps but always stopped taking it when the symtoms developed. For some reason injections don't have that effect on me but they do have a much longer life span in the blood.

is there any way that when taking nolva that it will go down .? is there a good chance i have been running nolva at about 80mg yesterday and 40mg today and continue with 40mg .... should i bump my liquidex up from .5 eod to what???

is there any other meds i can get to get rid of this.... or do anything else.they are swollen.

razor67 is offline Banned
    let the meds do their work...... you may consider going to see your doc.

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    let the meds do their work...... you may consider going to see your doc.
    how long until i should notice something,. should i up my dosage of liquidex rather eod instead use it everday with .5

Last of all do u think im screwed.

there's not much else you can do at this point.
    Just keep taking nolva and start your clomid 2 weeks from now.
    Once you got gyno the only way to effectively get rid of it is to have it cut out by a Dr.
    Or you can do it yourself like this moron did

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    there's not much else you can do at this point.
    Just keep taking nolva and start your clomid 2 weeks from now.
    Once you got gyno the only way to effectively get rid of it is to have it cut out by a Dr.
    Or you can do it yourself like this moron did
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hey....theres an option

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    hey....theres an option
    should i take nolvadex with clomid during the pct.,
    also should i take proviron ? as well
    if i take all these things...
    what will be the outcome, if u had to guess

ColdSore is offline Banned
    holy sh!t are you deaf..........take the ****ing nolva...the start pct with clomid...chances are your gyno has gone too far...your gonna need to see a doc...like get on your bicycle NOW and go go go...haha

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    yes take nolva all the way through pct and if i were you i would use it until i ran out....if you would have researched b/f sticking gear in you this wouldnt have ever happened...a little bit of work would have saved you alot of $$$ for gyno surgery and some tits....why

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes bro,you need to take Nolv and clomid during pct.....as for the outcome ..I think you going to DIE.......j/j bro.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    holy sh!t are you deaf..........take the ****ing nolva...the start pct with clomid...chances are your gyno has gone too far...your gonna need to see a doc...like get on your bicycle NOW and go go go...haha
    thanks man for being an ass i know i keep asking same questions. but u could say take nolva and clomid and probably it will go away or u will be left with a lump underneath nipple, but instead you are a ****in ass hole

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes bro,you need to take Nolv and clomid during pct.....as for the outcome ..I think you going to DIE.......j/j bro.
    dam da bull....i think i would have pissed myself if i had gyno and REALLY didnt know **** about what was going on, and had never put in the time to read about whats going to happen to me...

no idea what the outcome will be.. but best of luck
    and yes, run the nolvadex with the clomid during pct

none of us hear that posted are Dr's, nor do we have crystal balls, but if I had to guess....you're going to need to see a Dr. unless you wanna start shopping in the womens section.
    Seriously though...if it doesn't subside go see a Dr.

thanks man for being an ass i know i keep asking same questions. but u could say take nolva and clomid and probably it will go away or u will be left with a lump underneath nipple, but instead you are a ****in ass hole
    NO!!! thats not it...apparently your too stupid or just lazy to listen the first time that someone completly answered your question...youve started like 3 differnet threads on this same ****ing topic and apparently you havent learned a **** thing from any of them....that shows your intelligence level quite well....

and your also to stupid to understand that after gyno fully occurs...ie, bumps and lactating nipples it doesnt just pack up and run away after you swallow some nolva...what a dip sh!t you are...

you should spend more time reading about what is going on with your body, and about how the surgery works rather than posting various threads and calling me an asshole...open your eyes...maybe even try to think and comprehend

jbol is offline Senior Member
    this is stupid,the man wont listen to a thing anyone tells him,if he really has this prob he should be researching and not asking the same question over and over and over and over and over....
    Last edited by jbol; 02-04-2004 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone

thank you i am goin to to take the advice.

bro your best bet is to wake up tomorrow morning and make an appt w/ your Dr.
    Explain to him your situation and he'll take care of you much better then we can...
    Goodluck,

Thread Information