henkan is offline New Member

is propionate good is you want fast recovery

22amp 50mg propionate for 10 week will my own testo production go back to normal faster sinst it is only in my body for 3 weeks thank you for any info

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by henkan
    22amp 50mg propionate for 10 week will my own testo production go back to normal faster sinst it is only in my body for 3 weeks thank you for any info
    If you did that for 10 weeks that would only be 100mg/week. That's barely above what you normal test levels are at. Plus prop is a short ester so you blood levels will be fluctuating. You need to get more and do ED injects, and don't forget about PCT. What are your stats?

Sym

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    22 amps of test prop isn't going to last you 10 weeks if that's what your implying.
    You'll still need clomid post cycle. And test prop is inactive after 3 days...not 3 weeks.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You'll be able to start your pct alot sooner than you would on a long ester test.But you'll still need to do a 21 day cycle of clomid and Nolv for pct to bring your natural test levels back,so the answer is yes and no I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You'll be able to start your pct alot sooner than you would on a long ester test.But you'll still need to do a 21 day cycle of clomid and Nolv for pct to bring your natural test levels back,so the answer is yes and no I suppose.
    if i cant get my hands on clomid but some nolv ? and take 30amp and at the end 100 efedrins

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    If you did that for 10 weeks that would only be 100mg/week. That's barely above what you normal test levels are at. Plus prop is a short ester so you blood levels will be fluctuating. You need to get more and do ED injects, and don't forget about PCT. What are your stats?

Sym
    30 amp then and 100 efedrins at the end ? pct ??

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    ephedrin hasn't got sh*t to do with getting your hormonal balance back to it's normal state. It will only prevent you somewhat from going catabolic.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if i cant get my hands on clomid but some nolv ? and take 30amp and at the end 100 efedrins
    like i said in your other thread....no clomid = no cycle

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    you'll need clomid...end of story.

Symian is offline Member
    30 amp then and 100 efedrins at the end ? pct ??
    If you're amps are only 50mg you need ED injects, and if you want 10 weeks that's 70 amps. Roidfever and Symatech covered PCT.

Sym

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    you'll need clomid...end of story.
    i live in sweden soo how can i get it its ilegal and i dont know a sorce and can i get the testo level high by 100m runings not as fast as clomid but in 2 months ?

i live in sweden soo how can i get it its ilegal and i dont know a sorce and can i get the testo level high by 100m runings not as fast as clomid but in 2 months ?
    try research companies

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    If you're amps are only 50mg you need ED injects, and if you want 10 weeks that's 70 amps. Roidfever and Symatech covered PCT.

Sym
    i was thinkin to start with 2 amps the first week then for 8 weeks everysecon day 3 a week then 2 amps then1 amp the last 2 weeks so 12 weeks i´m a beginer at this and i dont think i need more then max 150 a week

debulkred is offline Junior Member

It is pointless to do this and you should find common sense if anything. I don't get your question as being Prop being good for recovery. What is the point of using steroids anyways? One of the main reasons is vast recovery. Do not inject testosterone to meet such goals. Look into certain supplements that may aid you for recovery and make sure your protein intake is high, take a creatine such as swolev2 or v12 and you shouldn't have to do anabolic steroids.

you dont understand, 2 amps = 100mg prop. you need to be at about 400+/week. your at 100/week. what exactly do you hope to gain from this pointless suppression of your hpta?????? no flame im just curious. you really should educate yourself further before you go jumping into things. i know its hard to wait but I really think you should. jmo

Symian is offline Member
    i was thinkin to start with 2 amps the first week then for 8 weeks everysecon day 3 a week then 2 amps then1 amp the last 2 weeks so 12 weeks i´m a beginer at this and i dont think i need more then max 150 a week
    Like Symatech said you're not doing enough. Doing only that much will only suppress your own test levels and not give you any gains. Beginner or not you still need more.

Sym

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Word in Europe is that Swedish customs don't check air mail fast. So, if you can't find a source near you, you can always contact a foreign source. Enough suppliers in Europe with quality goods...

Ironweb is offline Member
    I Do not fully understand why you would want to run prop through a 10 week cycle. Personally I would look into a longer acting ester like enth or cyp. Less injections while still maintaining test levels at the desired amount. As the others stated research and learn as much as possible.

you are not ready to take steroids .

Thread Information