Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1
    The Animal's Avatar
    The Animal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    28

    honest opinions on juicing age

    well, im 17 years old and have been training for three years, over that period of time ive been dedicated and consistent with diet and training and ive also competed, i want to start a test/deca cycle and ive done my research etc and i know what im doing, ive read about the dangers out using under the age of 21 but i feel i cant wait another 4 years untill i can hit the juice, im happy with my height at 6ft 2 and i not predisposed to MPB but i know that the only factor that really is hindering my choice on whether on not to take now is the effect it will have on my endocrine system my planned cycle is 500mg test, 400mg deca for 11 weeks, PCT is clomid and nolvadex on hand, ive attatched 2 pics just to let you guys know where im at and so i can get some opinions but i dont want one word answers like "wait" without an explanation as to how my endocrine system will be PERMENANTLY wrecked, bascially i want to know what the real difference is between a teen and an adult juicing immaturity aside, i would consider myself a responsible and mature teen and would appreciate some responses, i know teens that juice and are fine and thats just added to my desire to hit the juice now.

    BTW if you want to PM please do
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honest opinions on juicing age-wingsarmedit.jpg   honest opinions on juicing age-picture-455.jpg  
    Last edited by The Animal; 02-04-2004 at 05:03 AM.

  2. #2
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    [QUOTE=The Animal]well, im 17 years old and have been training for three years, over that period of time ive been dedicated and consistent with diet and training and ive also competed, i want to start a test/deca cycle and ive done my research etc and i know what im doing, ive read about the dangers out using under the age of 21 but i feel i cant wait another 4 years untill i can hit the juice, im happy with my height at 6ft 2 and i not predisposed to MPB but i know that the only factor that really is hindering my choice on whether on not to take now is the effect it will have on my endocrine system my planned cycle is 500mg test, 400mg deca for 11 weeks, PCT is clomid and nolvadex on hand, ive attatched 2 pics just to let you guys know where im at and so i can get some opinions but i dont want one word answers like "wait" without an explanation as to how my endocrine system will be PERMENANTLY wrecked, bascially i want to know what the real difference is between a teen and an adult juicing immaturity aside, i would consider myself a responsible and mature teen and would appreciate some responses, i know teens that juice and are fine and thats just added to my desire to hit the juice now.

    first off give one good reason why you can't wait till 21. Secondly,every teenager that has come on this board has said they're ready and mature and all that. Third, everyone just like you pulls out "my friends and other teenagers are doing it, they're fine. Take a look at where the majority of the so called mature teenagers that thought they were ready 10 or so years down the road. I'm not gonna tell you that you shouldn't be doing it, cause you seem set in your ways, but it's apparent you know you shouldn't.

  3. #3
    The Animal's Avatar
    The Animal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    28
    ok one good reason is that the slow gains are depressing me and my situation at the moment (life in general) is pretty ****ty, so i know this will make me happy because being huge means a lot to me aswell as living a long, healthy...well paid life

  4. #4
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by The Animal
    ok one good reason is that the slow gains are depressing me and my situation at the moment (life in general) is pretty ****ty, so i know this will make me happy because being huge means a lot to me aswell as living a long, healthy...well paid life
    If screwing up your natural test mean happy then by all means go ahead. Also if you can't get big naturally, you are in no way gonna get huge on steroids .

  5. #5
    The Animal's Avatar
    The Animal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    28
    erm i can get big naturally, i thought my pics were pretty impressive for a 17 year old and "screwing up natural test" how is that different from what an adult would be doing?

  6. #6
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by The Animal
    erm i can get big naturally, i thought my pics were pretty impressive for a 17 year old and "screwing up natural test" how is that different from what an adult would be doing?

    I can't give you any legitimate reasons why because I'm not a doctor. Other than what I've hear: closes growth platlets, damages endocrine system, and the fact that your test levels are already above average at your age because your still growing. Keep this bumped so one of the AR Docs can answer your question correctly. PM Doc M, and maybe he can give you a really good answer.

    Sym

  7. #7
    LuvMuhRoids's Avatar
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Behind Ur booty
    Posts
    3,071
    Your growth plates are not done. Dong AAS will halt you natural production and the affect could become and most likely be permanent. I hear all the time my friends did this, friends did that. Well when they jump off the brooklyn bridge thats going to be your excuse too right that they did it so its ok?

    First and foremost number one rule before doing anabolic /adrogenic steroids is..."You must max out all genetic potential" before resorting to muscle enhancement drugs. At 17 how the hell do you know your genes are done maxing out and you dont have another growth spurt coming along. Because you tampered with your growth plates and hormone levels that extra inch in height or natural strength gain you might have gotten may be hindered and irreversable.

    You are not done growing kid. Dont do it. I have known kids that died of heart attacks right in the basement working out because there systems could not handle the spikes in hormones and the abuse on there system. You have an acne problem at all. If you do thats your first clue you still have abnormal hormonal level your own system hasn't figured out yet. Imagine what will happen when you god dump a few hundred mg's of testosterone hormone inducing drugs into it.

    You still going to do it? Dont lie? Because I think no matter what we tell you despite the truth youre one of those kids that wont listen and do it anyways and I will be reading about "Another teen dies from steroid abuse ...news at 11".
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 02-04-2004 at 06:04 AM.

  8. #8
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by The Animal
    erm i can get big naturally, i thought my pics were pretty impressive for a 17 year old and "screwing up natural test" how is that different from what an adult would be doing?
    Yes, for your age, you are in good shape, which is all the more reason to stay natural

  9. #9
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    My moms a doctor and told me a story of a girl that she treated at the hospital. She was a 17 year old track athlete who used steroids to improve in track and field. Her body wasn't ready for the steroids and because her hormone levels where so out of wack she destroyed her muscle sheath. What's this you ask? It's a super thin layer that covers all your muscles. Kind of keeps them in place and nice and tight. She no longer had them in her legs; where she injected most frequently. No muscle sheath. No definition. Oh ya! NOW she can't walk! No muscle sheath means no support at all. She's paraylized because of it. Do you understand? She took steroids the wrong way before her body could adapt to it, she fuked up PERMANATELY Don't fuk w/ your hormones @ a young age. If you need another good reason holllar back. I got a couple more!

    Putting steroids into YOUR body is like running Turbo Blue racing fuel in a normal car. It'll give you alot more power, for a short period. Why a short period? Because the Turbo Blue is going to fry your piston rings and blow a head gasket. A normal car isn't made for that kind of high performance fuel. A race car w/ high compression and forged pistons that's bluprinted ect ect can handle that fuel. Your body is the same way. It can handle the steroids right now, for a short period. Then it'll burn up. Instead of fried piston rings your going to have fuked up test levels and a messed up endocrine system. You're just not ready for it. Period. Hope this helps w/ your decision

  10. #10
    LuvMuhRoids's Avatar
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Behind Ur booty
    Posts
    3,071
    Very nice analogy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    My moms a doctor and told me a story of a girl that she treated at the hospital. She was a 17 year old track athlete who used steroids to improve in track and field. Her body wasn't ready for the steroids and because her hormone levels where so out of wack she destroyed her muscle sheath. What's this you ask? It's a super thin layer that covers all your muscles. Kind of keeps them in place and nice and tight. She no longer had them in her legs; where she injected most frequently. No muscle sheath. No definition. Oh ya! NOW she can't walk! No muscle sheath means no support at all. She's paraylized because of it. Do you understand? She took steroids the wrong way before her body could adapt to it, she fuked up PERMANATELY Don't fuk w/ your hormones @ a young age. If you need another good reason holllar back. I got a couple more!

    Putting steroids into YOUR body is like running Turbo Blue racing fuel in a normal car. It'll give you alot more power, for a short period. Why a short period? Because the Turbo Blue is going to fry your piston rings and blow a head gasket. A normal car isn't made for that kind of high performance fuel. A race car w/ high compression and forged pistons that's bluprinted ect ect can handle that fuel. Your body is the same way. It can handle the steroids right now, for a short period. Then it'll burn up. Instead of fried piston rings your going to have fuked up test levels and a messed up endocrine system. You're just not ready for it. Period. Hope this helps w/ your decision

  11. #11
    The Animal's Avatar
    The Animal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Your growth plates are not done. Dong AAS will halt you natural production and the affect could become and most likely be permanent. I hear all the time my friends did this, friends did that. Well when they jump off the brooklyn bridge thats going to be your excuse too right that they did it so its ok?

    First and foremost number one rule before doing anabolic /adrogenic steroids is..."You must max out all genetic potential" before resorting to muscle enhancement drugs. At 17 how the hell do you know your genes are done maxing out and you dont have another growth spurt coming along. Because you tampered with your growth plates and hormone levels that extra inch in height or natural strength gain you might have gotten may be hindered and irreversable.

    You are not done growing kid. Dont do it. I have known kids that died of heart attacks right in the basement working out because there systems could not handle the spikes in hormones and the abuse on there system. You have an acne problem at all. If you do thats your first clue you still have abnormal hormonal level your own system hasn't figured out yet. Imagine what will happen when you god dump a few hundred mg's of testosterone hormone inducing drugs into it.

    You still going to do it? Dont lie? Because I think no matter what we tell you despite the truth youre one of those kids that wont listen and do it anyways and I will be reading about "Another teen dies from steroid abuse...news at 11".
    whatever i say im just gonna come across as an aragont teen but im trying to come across as respectful of other peoples opinions although it seems because im a teen its automatically asumes im A) going to abuse roids B) dont know what im doing. i think this is unfair judgement correct me if im wrong but doesnt a teen produce 10-15mg of natural test a day and an adult around 10mg a day this doesnt compare to 500mg synthetic test in any way shape or form. and bro i DONT want to grow any taller in height anyway there is no chance of me dieing as im not a dumb**** enough to inject into a vein or artery and im NOT going to abuse them. saying "if your friends jumped of a bridge would you do it" was uneccessary, what i meant was its been done before and done safely look at the NPC teens, as for the heart attack stuff i doubt that very much to be true unless the kid had something wrong with him in the first place.

    am i still going to do it? 75% yea 25% no

  12. #12
    The Animal's Avatar
    The Animal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    My moms a doctor and told me a story of a girl that she treated at the hospital. She was a 17 year old track athlete who used steroids to improve in track and field. Her body wasn't ready for the steroids and because her hormone levels where so out of wack she destroyed her muscle sheath. What's this you ask? It's a super thin layer that covers all your muscles. Kind of keeps them in place and nice and tight. She no longer had them in her legs; where she injected most frequently. No muscle sheath. No definition. Oh ya! NOW she can't walk! No muscle sheath means no support at all. She's paraylized because of it. Do you understand? She took steroids the wrong way before her body could adapt to it, she fuked up PERMANATELY Don't fuk w/ your hormones @ a young age. If you need another good reason holllar back. I got a couple more!

    Putting steroids into YOUR body is like running Turbo Blue racing fuel in a normal car. It'll give you alot more power, for a short period. Why a short period? Because the Turbo Blue is going to fry your piston rings and blow a head gasket. A normal car isn't made for that kind of high performance fuel. A race car w/ high compression and forged pistons that's bluprinted ect ect can handle that fuel. Your body is the same way. It can handle the steroids right now, for a short period. Then it'll burn up. Instead of fried piston rings your going to have fuked up test levels and a messed up endocrine system. You're just not ready for it. Period. Hope this helps w/ your decision
    you cant compare a body to a car no matter how good an analagy it is it still doesnt hold water because if this were true then ALL teens that juiced would be ****ed, look at the pro's arnie, the NPC and all those teens that juice anyway, i dont plan on being mr olimpia i just want to be big enough to be satisfied with myself and i know the saying that a bodybuilder is never truly satisified but i truly believe i will be, and that girl a) was a female b) what steroids was it? c) a very rare case that ive NEVER heard before, IMO it could happen to anybody when you say "fuked up test levels and a messed up endocrine system" this is a vague statement...precautions are taken to prevent this (PCT etc)

  13. #13
    debulkred is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    87
    I am 20 years old about to do my first cycle, you must understand one thing my friend. You can't do any anabolic steroids at this age unless your body has mature to its peak. I been lifting weights since I was 14 and I have accelerated my body, i was a boy and now I have the body of a man. You say you have done all your steroid research but I don't buy it, do your diet research and grow natural permanent gains in the next 4 years.

  14. #14
    debulkred is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    87
    More likely after his natural testosterone levels go back to normal as with any under developed teen, he will not keep his muscle gains. On the side note, a cycle won't hurt the guy but more like a prolonged number of cycles from his age now to when he reaches 20.

  15. #15
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    My moms a doctor and told me a story of a girl that she treated at the hospital. She was a 17 year old track athlete who used steroids to improve in track and field. Her body wasn't ready for the steroids and because her hormone levels where so out of wack she destroyed her muscle sheath. What's this you ask? It's a super thin layer that covers all your muscles. Kind of keeps them in place and nice and tight. She no longer had them in her legs; where she injected most frequently. No muscle sheath. No definition. Oh ya! NOW she can't walk! No muscle sheath means no support at all. She's paraylized because of it. Do you understand? She took steroids the wrong way before her body could adapt to it, she fuked up PERMANATELY Don't fuk w/ your hormones @ a young age. If you need another good reason holllar back. I got a couple more!

    Putting steroids into YOUR body is like running Turbo Blue racing fuel in a normal car. It'll give you alot more power, for a short period. Why a short period? Because the Turbo Blue is going to fry your piston rings and blow a head gasket. A normal car isn't made for that kind of high performance fuel. A race car w/ high compression and forged pistons that's bluprinted ect ect can handle that fuel. Your body is the same way. It can handle the steroids right now, for a short period. Then it'll burn up. Instead of fried piston rings your going to have fuked up test levels and a messed up endocrine system. You're just not ready for it. Period. Hope this helps w/ your decision
    Scary stroy bro! Sh!t!

    You look better/bigger then most 17 year olds i have ever seen! I honestly dont see any reason for a teenager to start using gear, if you look at your results i think you should agree, Yes? No?
    And hey it´s your body, do what you want i dont really care but dont start crying when your hair starts falling off at 25 or when you cant make your wife pregnant cause your spermcount is too low.

  16. #16
    debulkred is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    87
    Some of the many side effects include sterility, premature ossification (closing over) of growth plates in long bones (stunted growth), aggressiveness, acne, connective tissue injury – irreversible, masculinization (among women). There are also separate side effects for males and females. Males can experience such side effects as prostate cancer, gyno.

    I can't name another side effect caused by pre-mature steroid use . As I see from your body make up, at your age I was 40 lbs heavier in muscle, it was my third year of training. Your body has to mature a lot more and from the experience of others, between your age and age 22 the body goes through a major overhaull and its due to your hormones. We won't be able to help you once your acne becomes permanent, your tits grow bigger than your mothers or if you get a heart attack. Everybody is diffrent and knowing how life is, you can be the lucky bitch and you will pay hard. Pm me and I will try to guide you along if you are really serious about doing it. I will not provide you with any sources, you find that on your own because I'm not responsible for what happens to you. If anything I would hope that you never find a source.

  17. #17
    The Animal's Avatar
    The Animal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    28
    you wanna know how close i came? the needle full of test was already in my ass and i pulled out....the thing about sterility i wasnt aware that 1 or 2 cycles under the age of 21 would do that? 2 cycles being used properly and not abused arent gonna cause that are they

  18. #18
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    First of all, if you have a passion for BB you will wait. Screwing up your natural test isnt the best idea. Extra Test isnt gonna make your life any happier. But if you think that doin a cycle is gonna make miracles then go ahead. IMO I wouldnt do it. The 1st dy I stepped into the gym I wanted 2 jump on the gear, but i waited coz I have a passion for BB. Waiting and counting down is actually more exciting then when your on it. Its all about a bit of fun. Why do you want to do it sso bad? You know that long term wise you will have better and healthier results if you wait. So if you are really serious about BB you will wait. If you have competed like you said you have then you must know a little about juicing as you no doubt would have looked into it. The questions you are asking us you already know yourself. You know that it is better to wait.

  19. #19
    The Animal's Avatar
    The Animal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    First of all, if you have a passion for BB you will wait. Screwing up your natural test isnt the best idea. Extra Test isnt gonna make your life any happier. But if you think that doin a cycle is gonna make miracles then go ahead. IMO I wouldnt do it. The 1st dy I stepped into the gym I wanted 2 jump on the gear, but i waited coz I have a passion for BB. Waiting and counting down is actually more exciting then when your on it. Its all about a bit of fun. Why do you want to do it sso bad? You know that long term wise you will have better and healthier results if you wait. So if you are really serious about BB you will wait. If you have competed like you said you have then you must know a little about juicing as you no doubt would have looked into it. The questions you are asking us you already know yourself. You know that it is better to wait.
    yea, you're right, i do know it is better to wait untill im 21 since i wont have to juice as much as i would need to if i started now, but if the side affects are the same as an adult would have id do it now its difficult to seperate the bull**** and the scare tactics from what really is true

  20. #20
    dr_ma's Avatar
    dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    92
    I did my first cycle at 16 I was 6'1" then I am 6'4" now. I only weighed 135 lbs when I started ended at 158 lbs and lost next to none of it. I honestly don't know what steroid I took but it was injectable. I only took 1 vial 10 cc over about 6 weeks. I actually had to stop it because I started getting gyno. I don't think I would have had this problem had I been using a better steroid. I would say if you want to do it go for it but don't use the dosages that everyone of this board uses. Most of these guys use way too much for way too long. I would suggest only one steroid, no stacking. Your best bet is probablly deca at half the dosage you were planning and about half the length of time on your cycle. If you do use the test too then I would half that dosage as well. At your age you don't need very much juice to get some very impressive results.

    If you decide not use the roids, you could also try an HMB creatine mix. I have gotten moderate gains off of this combo in the past. However, it will probablly cost you just as much maybe more than the roids.

  21. #21
    razor67's Avatar
    razor67 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,189
    i would not start yet... but the deca alone as mentioned above is certanly not the way to go... but you said you have researched so im sure you already know this.
    peace

  22. #22
    Johnny Boy's Avatar
    Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Suckling at the teet
    Posts
    311
    Listen bro, you are going to do whatever you really want to do no matter what we tell you. Thats what being a teenager is about. I know 21 seems a long way away, you won't believe how fast time goes by, trust me on this, I am 23 and it seems like yesterday I was back in high school. I started working out at 15 and didn't use gear until 21. And I didn't wait because I researched and knew it wasn't good for me, I just told myself I was never going to do AAS. But I plateaued and decided to go all in. I don't regret it in the least and I am so happy that I did indeed wait. Do what you have to do, but remember, these are unbiased opinions that have no reason to give bad/false advice. Good luck with your choice.

  23. #23
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_ma
    I did my first cycle at 16 I was 6'1" then I am 6'4" now. I only weighed 135 lbs when I started ended at 158 lbs and lost next to none of it. I honestly don't know what steroid I took but it was injectable. I only took 1 vial 10 cc over about 6 weeks. I actually had to stop it because I started getting gyno. I don't think I would have had this problem had I been using a better steroid. I would say if you want to do it go for it but don't use the dosages that everyone of this board uses. Most of these guys use way too much for way too long. I would suggest only one steroid, no stacking. Your best bet is probablly deca at half the dosage you were planning and about half the length of time on your cycle. If you do use the test too then I would half that dosage as well. At your age you don't need very much juice to get some very impressive results.

    If you decide not use the roids, you could also try an HMB creatine mix. I have gotten moderate gains off of this combo in the past. However, it will probablly cost you just as much maybe more than the roids.
    WRONG!! I'm sorry. But I have to chime in here...This is the 2nd time I have found you giving bad advise. BRO'S THIS IS WHAT NOT TO DO...You don't even know your taking about? Guys on here suggest high doses? Give me a break. And you injected **** into your body at the age of 16 and you had no idea what you took? Im Speechless!!!

    Now, I don't care if your 17 or 40, NEVER EVER do a Deca only cycle! Thats the worst advise to give espeically at your age! Now, I know you say you don't care about growing taller. That to me is nonsense. And when people talk about dying or careless use of steroids , we are NOt talking about accidently injecting into a vein. You will most likely NOT die injecting gear into a vein. It goes beyond that. Do you want to have kids ever? Guys on this board are giving you the best advise. LISTEN TO THEM. BTW, you look fantastic for you age. Most guys would kill to look that good naturally.

    Good links to read:


    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40383&highlight=madmax+peom

    http://www.basskilleronline.com/geneticpotential.html


    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=81799

    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin...ht=nipples+hurt


    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-04-2004 at 12:29 PM.

  24. #24
    dr_ma's Avatar
    dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    92
    The second cycle I did was deca only at age 20 and I gained 25 lbs from it. I never got deca dick because I only took it for 6 weeks, and I never took more than 400 mg/wk. You may think I give bad advice but these are all things I have done and gotten good results from.

    I admit that injecting things into my body that I was uncertain of was not a good idea. If I would have had access to better info and better suppliers then I am certain I wouldn't have done it that way. Ultimately it's your body and you have to make your own assessment. I don't regret any of the decisions I have made with respect to roids and how I took them.

  25. #25
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_ma
    The second cycle I did was deca only at age 20 and I gained 25 lbs from it. I never got deca dick because I only took it for 6 weeks, and I never took more than 400 mg/wk. You may think I give bad advice but these are all things I have done and gotten good results from.

    I admit that injecting things into my body that I was uncertain of was not a good idea. If I would have had access to better info and better suppliers then I am certain I wouldn't have done it that way. Ultimately it's your body and you have to make your own assessment. I don't regret any of the decisions I have made with respect to roids and how I took them.
    I see your point. But, just because something worked for you, doesn't mean you should be giving out that advise. The whole purpose of this board is to take everything into consideration and give out the safest advise. That means, telling a 19 year old to do a Deca only cycle isn't smart. The majority of VETS, MODS, and most knowledgable users know not only is a DECA only cylce not smart, but telling someone who isn't ready for steroids to do it. I've made stupid decisions in the past, but that doesn't give me the right to tell people to do it.

  26. #26
    LuvMuhRoids's Avatar
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Behind Ur booty
    Posts
    3,071
    Didnt hear or understand a word I said did you? I can tell by your Avatar what kind of rebelious teen you are. Go do your roids and come back in a few years so I can say "I told ya so". If youre still alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Animal
    whatever i say im just gonna come across as an aragont teen but im trying to come across as respectful of other peoples opinions although it seems because im a teen its automatically asumes im A) going to abuse roids B) dont know what im doing. i think this is unfair judgement correct me if im wrong but doesnt a teen produce 10-15mg of natural test a day and an adult around 10mg a day this doesnt compare to 500mg synthetic test in any way shape or form. and bro i DONT want to grow any taller in height anyway there is no chance of me dieing as im not a dumb**** enough to inject into a vein or artery and im NOT going to abuse them. saying "if your friends jumped of a bridge would you do it" was uneccessary, what i meant was its been done before and done safely look at the NPC teens, as for the heart attack stuff i doubt that very much to be true unless the kid had something wrong with him in the first place.

    am i still going to do it? 75% yea 25% no

  27. #27
    razor67's Avatar
    razor67 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,189
    BLT.. im glad i wasnt the only one to catch the deca only deal.

  28. #28
    dr_ma's Avatar
    dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    92
    buylongterm you are right. The best idea is not to do them. I am sorry if I sound like am promoting AAS use at his age. It is certainly not a good idea. If you go through with it realise that what is suggested on this site as far as dosage and duration is for full grown adults. It would be better to use less AAS for a shorter period of time.

  29. #29
    dr_ma's Avatar
    dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by The Animal
    ok one good reason is that the slow gains are depressing me and my situation at the moment (life in general) is pretty ****ty, so i know this will make me happy because being huge means a lot to me aswell as living a long, healthy...well paid life
    you should probablly know that you will probablly feel pretty bad after you come off a cycle. Working out tends to get rather difficult too because you no longer get bigger. Alot of times this leads people to do another cycle which I think is a bad idea. Steroids can be pretty hard on you psychologically once your cycle is over. If being big really means alot to you then you need to accept slow consistent gains because that is the only way you will ever get big and stay that way.

  30. #30
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_ma
    you should probablly know that you will probablly feel pretty bad after you come off a cycle. Working out tends to get rather difficult too because you no longer get bigger. Alot of times this leads people to do another cycle which I think is a bad idea. Steroids can be pretty hard on you psychologically once your cycle is over. If being big really means alot to you then you need to accept slow consistent gains because that is the only way you will ever get big and stay that way.
    Good point. NO such thing as one cycle. Impossible. We all have said it....

  31. #31
    Harvey Balboner's Avatar
    Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    568
    i'm not going to go into details with medical jargon, but will tell you the next few years, is when your body will fill out naturally, your natural test levels are at their highest right now. you're well built for 17, and until you're 21 it is just too easy to put on muscle naturally. you say your training has slowed, and hit a plateau, take a very hard look at your diet. write down for a week everything you eat, see if you are really getting enough calories and protein.

    if you do decide to use steroids , remember because of your age side effects will be hightened.

  32. #32
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    Dude your a joke! You've found a reason to dismiss every precaution we've tried to give you. You're going to juice either way. Don't waste our time when your not going to listen to it. You didn't come on here to hear us all tell you to wait, and you're too young. You came on here hopeing someone would say go ahead and juice. Hopeing someone would say that's it's o.k. at your age. You're not going to get that from someone who knows their ass from their elbow. You know your going to stick yourself. Don't ask for advice when you're going to dismiss it and find a solution to every problem. This alone showss your immaturity and young age w/ no comprehension of the risks and dangers you're about to take on

  33. #33
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Dude your a joke! You've found a reason to dismiss every precaution we've tried to give you. You're going to juice either way. Don't waste our time when your not going to listen to it. You didn't come on here to hear us all tell you to wait, and you're too young. You came on here hopeing someone would say go ahead and juice. Hopeing someone would say that's it's o.k. at your age. You're not going to get that from someone who knows their ass from their elbow. You know your going to stick yourself. Don't ask for advice when you're going to dismiss it and find a solution to every problem. This alone showss your immaturity and young age w/ no comprehension of the risks and dangers you're about to take on

    They all come on here thinking we're purposely trying to hold them back. Like you said, they just want that one person to say, sure go ahead, I did it when I was your age and 2 years later, look I'm fine.

  34. #34
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Mealticket and Darkseid...SO true...SO true...Sometimes drives me crazy when we all take the time to give SOUND advise and no one listens...

  35. #35
    The Animal's Avatar
    The Animal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
    Listen bro, you are going to do whatever you really want to do no matter what we tell you. Thats what being a teenager is about. I know 21 seems a long way away, you won't believe how fast time goes by, trust me on this, I am 23 and it seems like yesterday I was back in high school. I started working out at 15 and didn't use gear until 21. And I didn't wait because I researched and knew it wasn't good for me, I just told myself I was never going to do AAS. But I plateaued and decided to go all in. I don't regret it in the least and I am so happy that I did indeed wait. Do what you have to do, but remember, these are unbiased opinions that have no reason to give bad/false advice. Good luck with your choice.
    thanks for your reply bro, but people do have a reason to steer teens away from roids and i agree that teens shouldnt juice now i know i sound like a hypocrit but teens that abuse and end up injuring themselves ruin it for the other juicers that do it sensibly

  36. #36
    The Animal's Avatar
    The Animal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Dude your a joke! You've found a reason to dismiss every precaution we've tried to give you. You're going to juice either way. Don't waste our time when your not going to listen to it. You didn't come on here to hear us all tell you to wait, and you're too young. You came on here hopeing someone would say go ahead and juice. Hopeing someone would say that's it's o.k. at your age. You're not going to get that from someone who knows their ass from their elbow. You know your going to stick yourself. Don't ask for advice when you're going to dismiss it and find a solution to every problem. This alone showss your immaturity and young age w/ no comprehension of the risks and dangers you're about to take on
    shut the **** up, im staying natural

    peace

  37. #37
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by The Animal
    shut the **** up, im staying natural

    peace
    Great decision!!! I applaud you. You have my respect!


    BLT

  38. #38
    The Animal's Avatar
    The Animal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    haha, good choice, you will grow really good the next few years,
    thanks BTW that girl in ur avatar is so hot, well, for all of you that said i wouldnt change my mind you were obviously wrong, from having a needle with a drip of test running down it actually in my glute with the syringe aspirated it shows its never to late to give into reason, anyway, thanks guys, except for the jerk that called me a joke

  39. #39
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by The Animal
    thanks BTW that girl in ur avatar is so hot, well, for all of you that said i wouldnt change my mind you were obviously wrong, from having a needle with a drip of test running down it actually in my glute with the syringe aspirated it shows its never to late to give into reason, anyway, thanks guys, except for the jerk that called me a joke
    Make sure you continue to hang out on the board. There is sooo much to learn!

  40. #40
    BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by The Animal
    thanks for your reply bro, but people do have a reason to steer teens away from roids and i agree that teens shouldnt juice now i know i sound like a hypocrit but teens that abuse and end up injuring themselves ruin it for the other juicers that do it sensibly
    juicers that do it sensibly....its not about teens doing it sensibly...its about them not doing it at all

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •