Nixter is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle, easier on acne?

My first cycle which finished last August consisted of Eq/Winny + PCT. I was happy with the results excpet that I got some nasty shoulder and back acne 1 week into the PCT. The remnants of which are just FINALLY going away.

I want to go for a more basic cycle this time, Test enan plus somethng else, something relatively easy on the acne. I'd prefer advice from those who are already prone to acne, but all replies are welcome.

I was thinking of maybe using accutane along with my cycle, has anybody done this before?

Thanks again,

Nixter
    Last edited by Nixter; 02-04-2004 at 09:19 AM.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol Man bro your really paranoid about getting acne. Didn't you just ask this queston not too long ago?

Anyways, as you know acne is part of the game. While some people are more prone to it than others, its almost a given that you will get it to some degree at some point throughout the cycle. Keeping your hormones levels constant is one way to keep the acne under control. Knowing half-life of compounds and schedueling your shoots before levels drop off is probably the best way to take control of your hormon levels.

I too broke out all over my chest, shoulders and back from an Eq/Winny cycle. I ran test Prop and var the next time around and only had an occasional pimple here and there throughout the entire 16 weeks. I think running prop eod and var ed played a big part in my keeping skin clear. Honestly, you have to try for yourself though and see what techniques work and which ones don't. But the last thing you should consider is accutane. While it may be a wonder drug for many people, its too harsh for someone who suffers from occasional breakouts. There are many other safer alternatives and preventive measures you can take before delving down that road. Especially if its only mild acne your talking about.

~US~

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reply. The thing is, I have tried EVERY treatment out there. Every cream, lotion, prescription pill, you name it, I've tried it. My acne isn't brutal by any means but nothing I've tried has put a dent in it. I work hard to have a good physique and it simply sucks that I do not feel comfortable with my shirt off. I want my acne gone and if that means accutane then I'll do it.

I guess I'm also curious as to whether or not my acne was caused more by the cycle or the PCT.

Nixter

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Man, I am prone to acne too, and I finished some test e and deca about 4 or 5 months ago and I STILL have acne. Although I plan on it going away in about a month because I started accutane. I wouldn't recommend test e because it gave me bad acne on my shoulders and back. I don't really know what to recommend taking though. Maybe something mild like anavar .

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Man, I am prone to acne too, and I finished some test e and deca about 4 or 5 months ago and I STILL have acne. Although I plan on it going away in about a month because I started accutane. I wouldn't recommend test e because it gave me bad acne on my shoulders and back. I don't really know what to recommend taking though. Maybe something mild like anavar.

pumped-- nice view man, nice and meaty! lol im the same way, i know acne is part of the game, but i got a fairly bad case of it the last time i did a cycle of Aratest, and deca 300. a total of 6 jugs, 3 of each, over many weeks, then came behind it with 50 cc of WV. Upjohn, REAL Upjohn, and a 20 cc jug of tokyo winny 100 mg. i still have the bottle of Upjohn for a souveneir! I think my acne was cause of the amt of oil, or possibly the fact of the mfgs? i don't know but it only hit me on my back and lats.. nowhere else, but mine was bad, and ****in embarassing.. i guess i will have to hit a tannin bed this time around

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro, if you have insurance you might as well go to the derm and just flat out tell him you have persistent acne that won't go away and you want to take accutane because NOTHING else works and you have already tried EVERYTHING else. Every single person I have talked to that has taken accutane said the sh*t works miracles and there acne has never reappeared. My brother took accutane and he is clear as can be now. the only thing is, if your insurance doesn't cover it, it will be VERY expensive, like $3,000 for the whole 5 months is what the doc told me, but luckily my insurance covered it. No joke, go see the derm to get some accutane. I am currently on my first week of it, if you have any questions about it just PM me. Good luck bro.

Thread Information