KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Thumbs up has been a long time...

But with everything good things come to those who wait.

First and foremost, this is a long awaited cycle...i've been off now for at least 4 months.

Ok, ladies and gents...here's the proposed cycle, all opinions are welcome, but first, the all important diet proposed and stats, with goal.

Currently i'm
    5'8 (sorry, hasn't changed in a while)
    210lbs (prolly 15-17%bf) - What it's the winter, i was bulking!
    and for those who care, brown hair and brown eyes, i enjoy lifting weights, and sleeping, oh yeah, sex is fun too espeacially in the shower

All joking aside...

Diet I still have to fine tune, but my goal is to do exactly what I did last time, lean out, while adding maybe 5-10lbs of quality muscle. This isnt typically to hard or nearly as hard as people seem to think...espeacially considering my diet was **** for the last 4 months.

Protien intake - 300g a day
    Carb intake - rotation, last time i did way to strict in the begining, went 200-75g over 7 day period rotation, this time i am thinking 300-125g per day rotated down towards the 125 (example would be Sunday 300g carbs, Monday 250g, and so on and so forth)

Fat intake - not sure on this one...i have a hard time balancing this into the caloric intake I should be gettin...i'm all about opinions on this one.

SUPP's
    Multi-Vitamin
    Flax Seed Oil (if i can find liquid)
    Deca @ 400mg/wk (1-12)
    Test @ 600mg/wk (1-12)
    Clen @ 120mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 12 weeks Started at week 4, so that I have 4 weeks after cycle for PCT with it
    Winny @ 50mg/Day (8-12) - Adding simply because i have it laying around.

I may include Fina in at the end of the cycle, with the winny simply because it combined with the winny is a great combo...at 75mg/Day (8-12)

Opinions, Critiques, ETC

I'm thinking I wanted to get down around 185, i figure I'll be decently lean at that point...after that I will revaluate considering i don't care about the weight, it's the BF that matters...and i want 8% (which i've had before and should be attainable again)

I'm guessing I have about 175-185lbs of lean muscle, and with the supplements i can add 5-10lbs, and be at 185-195, so realisitcally I'm guessing i'll be at around 195-200, at the end of this, but drop roughly 8bf% points...

Opinions are always welcome as stated before...

Great to be back, and I dig the new .CSS layout...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would extend the test past the deca to help with shutdown from the deca..... What type of test are you using?

Deca @ 400mg/wk (1-12)
    Test @ 600mg/wk (1-14)
    Clen @ 120mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 12 weeks Started at week 4, so that I have 4 weeks after cycle for PCT with it
    Winny @ 50mg/Day (11-16) - Adding simply because i have it laying around.
    L-dex @ .25mg ED (1 - 16)
    Nolva @ 10mg ED (1 - 16)

Start PCT 1 day after last winny dose...... I would use Clomid / Nolva / L-dex:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 02-04-2004 at 10:05 AM.

Also I wouldn't run deca and fina together............ also are you planning on running anti-e's in your cycle?

I apologize for not being specific with the test

Enanthate

The Deca /Fina mix, i was hella worried about...but i've never done deca, so i'm **** sure not dropping that

Guess the Fina's out.

Anti-E's during cycle, had not planned on it, as far as PCT, Clomid, Nolv on hand, and I'll have HCG Standing by a few 5000 iu's incase i need a quick ball dropper

Bartleby is offline Member
    Like MudMan said I would extend the test past the deca to aid in recovery, and I would also throw in at least some nolva at 10mg/ed throughout y our cycle if ur running 600mg/wk....better to be safe than sorry...other than looks good, good luck...

I made changes to the cycle to my post now i know what type of test you're running

It has been awhile since i've been around, just curious as to why the recommendation to run l-dex and nolv all the way through...?

The l-dex will keep test from converting to estrogen and the nolva will keep any estrogen that was converted from binding to the receptor sites. Also, Nolva acts as a SERM and will keep a healthy lipid profile. And then the obvious both will help with bloat

i knew what the l'dex does and the nolv...i guess the "evolution" of cycles is upon me...lol i remember back a year ago when people were including them in cycles, and people were saying it's a waste of money....i guess people are seeing the results..

also can i sub Arimidex for the l'dex...i know they are basically the same thing...

looks like i can add both of those relatively cheaply..

looks like it will only cost me an extra 150 to add both total...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to see you back!

Quote Originally Posted by KunipshunFit
    i knew what the l'dex does and the nolv...i guess the "evolution" of cycles is upon me...lol i remember back a year ago when people were including them in cycles, and people were saying it's a waste of money....i guess people are seeing the results..

also can i sub Arimidex for the l'dex...i know they are basically the same thing...

looks like i can add both of those relatively cheaply..

looks like it will only cost me an extra 150 to add both total...
    Yep....Arimidex and L-dex are the same............. I just think it's better to be safe than sorry......... That's just the way I like to do my cycle and I haven't had any problems yet.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Sure you want to do deca and tren together? Why not use EQ?

decided against the fina....

here is the latest version of this cycle...

Deca @ 400mg/wk (1-10)
    Test @ 600mg/wk (1-12)
    Winny @ 50mg/Day (10-14) - Adding simply because i have it laying around.
    L-dex @ .25mg ED (1 - 14)
    Nolva @ 10mg ED (1 - 14)

Mudman...i dropped 2 weeks off of a few things, i didn't want to be on 16 weeks, due to some timing issues with having to go out of state and not wanting to transport vials on a plane....what do you think of this?

Cycle looks good................ Good luck!

hmm...i do believe this will be a good cycle, never used l'dex before, so it should hold off some water (always a plus)...I've also never done Deca ...always did the Test/EQ route...

I'm thinking I may indeed love this cycle...MudMan, thanks for the help...

Ok wanted to update.

Since I have my Deca and Test in already, i just gotta pick up the rest of my goodies (prolly in a week or two) then i'm ready to start.

I know this is not related to my supplements, but i mean diet is a supplement, so i wanted to lay out my diet for the first 6 weeks to get opinions...

Oh yeah, i'm thinking of throwing in some t3 for the added benefits... I love options

Diet breakdown...

Breakfast 7:00am - 8 eggs (4 whole, 4 white)
    1 bagle with Jelly
    1/2 glass of OJ

Snack 10:00am - 2 cans albacor tuna

Lunch 1:00pm - 1 cup rice
    1 potato
    Red Meat (hamburger 98% lean, or steak)

Snack - 4:00pm 1 Can pineapple and 1 scoop Peanut Butter (I work out at 5:00, so this helps me get a quick burst of energy before working out)
    2 scoops Whey Isolate Protien with 1cup Milk

Post workout - 6:30pm - Protien/Carb Bar 30g protien 60g carbs

Dinner - 8:45-9:00pm - Chicken, Cabbage/Broch...

Opinions welcome

Thread Information