Thread: regarding 17aa

glenmichaels76 is offline New Member

regarding 17aa

sorry about the last post, put it in the wrong place so i will make this one short as possible. after looking at some steroid profiles i have found most to be 17aa hepatoxicity and less not to be.someone with an already compromised liver should use which steroids over which? this is my question and after the research and lurking around ive been doing i have yet to fully satisfy my question. thanks , glen

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't use any AAS that is 17a if I had liver problems already!!!there are safer choices...androil,primo,test etc...

Quote Originally Posted by glenmichaels76
    sorry about the last post, put it in the wrong place so i will make this one short as possible. after looking at some steroid profiles i have found most to be 17aa hepatoxicity and less not to be.someone with an already compromised liver should use which steroids over which? this is my question and after the research and lurking around ive been doing i have yet to fully satisfy my question. thanks , glen
    ok i think the answer listed below were very usefull.with everything considered hepatoxicity is overrated to some degree.milkthistle,ala,uniliver would be a pretty good protectant against most injectibles,except of course halo and a similar 17aa..

thanks mallet....man this computer is to **** slow..

liver toxicity from 17aa will vary among individuals, considerably. This is most often due to variations in cyp450 enzyme activity.

ie for example for some populations, winstrol will be extremely hepatoxic. for others it will cause little if any impact.

though as above if you have a compromised liver, avoid orals. and also invest in doing what you can to restore liver function NAC, R-ala or ALA, selenium, milk thistle, calcium-d-glucarate, etc...

Thread Information