Sithstole is offline Junior Member

Is 6 weeks of fina enough?

I ordered 4grams of fina and a 4gram kit expecting to get atleast 50ml so I could run it 7weeks, but I didn't account for the lost and I see alot of people are getting 35-40ml out of a 4gram kit. Is 5-6 weeks of fina enough to get any benefit from it? Or should I order another 4gram kit/pellets. I will be running the fina alone. And the only other thing I have to run with it is M1T but I see no point in doing that.

Also, I was gonna start my fina on this upcoming Monday but I got sick yesterday, life sucks. I won't start fina untill I reach where I was before I was sick, meaning same weight and strength. /rant

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithstole
    I ordered 4grams of fina and a 4gram kit expecting to get atleast 50ml so I could run it 7weeks, but I didn't account for the lost and I see alot of people are getting 35-40ml out of a 4gram kit. Is 5-6 weeks of fina enough to get any benefit from it? Or should I order another 4gram kit/pellets. I will be running the fina alone. And the only other thing I have to run with it is M1T but I see no point in doing that.

Also, I was gonna start my fina on this upcoming Monday but I got sick yesterday, life sucks. I won't start fina untill I reach where I was before I was sick, meaning same weight and strength. /rant
    8 weeks minimum is good with Fina...... I started seeing big results after 6 weeks of use.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    8 weeks minimum is good with Fina...... I started seeing big results after 6 weeks of use.
    What were your results?

151 is offline Associate Member
    Surprising that no one has told you add some test to that cycle, yet.

Anyway, I recently finished my firt fina conversion and plan on running it for 8 weeks.

I got very vascular, strength went through the roof, lowered bf............. will be running fina again in my cutting cycle in March.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I got very vascular, strength went through the roof, lowered bf............. will be running fina again in my cutting cycle in March.
    Did you do fina only?

151, alot of people have told me to run test with it, but I don't have the a place to get test. So I can't.

151 is offline Associate Member
    That's understandable. Fina is easy to come by, but finding a reliable source for other stuff is hard to do. I think I may have gotten lucky, though.

Did you do fina only?

151, alot of people have told me to run test with it, but I don't have the a place to get test. So I can't.
    I never run any cycle without some type of test...... last cycle I used enan.... this upcomming one I'm usinin prop. Fina will shut you down so hard without test. If you can't get test then I say you can't run a cycle..... JMO

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

fina and prop

bro throw some test prop in there or something.please!

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    bro throw some test prop in there or something.please!

I thought about it, but where the hell do I get a Synovex-H conversion kit?
    Last edited by Sithstole; 02-04-2004 at 03:16 PM.

I thought about it, but where the hell do I get a Synovex-H conversion kit?

Alright, I think I am gonna run some test prop with my fina.few questions though. First 12weeks of fina and 13 weeks of prop? Thats roughly 190shots, that seems like alot of times to be sticking myself. Would 8weeks of fina and 10 weeks of test prop be better? Also, I already started making my first batch of fina, will it be ok to let it sit for two weeks while I order more supplies to make the rest? (Letting the finished product sit)

Also I have read that one box of syno makes about 20grams of test prop, thats alot more than I need. Would it be ok if I only converted half of it and let the rest sit for awhile untill my next cycle? Don't want to buy it , if its gonna go bad on me.

Thanks for any replies.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Is this your first cycle?
    Try weeks 1-10 or 12 run 100 mg of prop ED
    weeks 1-8 run 75 mg of tren ED
    Make sure you have all of your PCT stuff, Id throw in some L-dex for good measure ED througout the cycle.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Alright, I think I am gonna run some test prop with my fina.few questions though. First 12weeks of fina and 13 weeks of prop? Thats roughly 190shots, that seems like alot of times to be sticking myself. Would 8weeks of fina and 10 weeks of test prop be better? Also, I already started making my first batch of fina, will it be ok to let it sit for two weeks while I order more supplies to make the rest? (Letting the finished product sit)

Also I have read that one box of syno makes about 20grams of test prop, thats alot more than I need. Would it be ok if I only converted half of it and let the rest sit for awhile untill my next cycle? Don't want to buy it , if its gonna go bad on me.

Thanks for any replies.
    Convert it all, and keep the rest in a sealed container in a cool, dark, dry place until you want to put the rest in solution. It's easiest to do the syno conversion 5 carts at a time, that's 2 conversions for a 100 dose box. It won't go bad if you keep it sealed and dry, it'll last a couple of years.

I wrote up a decent thread on this in the lab, you might wanna check it out. PM me if you need any help.

-LH

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    How is 40 mL only enough for 6 weeks? Thats a pretty high dosage for your first cycle. I assume the strength is about 100mg/mL, so you were planning on 100mg/day? Kinda high IMO. Might wanna do .5 mL /day, so 50mg day, or 1mL EOD, although ED is better.
    That should be enough for a 10-12 week cycle

Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    How is 40 mL only enough for 6 weeks? Thats a pretty high dosage for your first cycle. I assume the strength is about 100mg/mL, so you were planning on 100mg/day? Kinda high IMO. Might wanna do .5 mL /day, so 50mg day, or 1mL EOD, although ED is better.
    That should be enough for a 10-12 week cycle

Just a thought...

Not my first cycle and it would be 75mg/day. 4000/75=53 which is 7 weeks, but in the conversion some of it is lost, so thats about 40-45ml which is 6weeks.

Lord, I have read that entire thread, it was a great read and really helped me out.

Edit: First cycle making my own stuff.
    Last edited by Sithstole; 02-08-2004 at 08:34 AM.

Thread Information