enhanced250 is offline New Member

Question test stacking or no????

I was thinking about running a 10wk cycle of test 250mg every 4 days of course with PCT. but i have recently heard that i wont see too much gains with just test i would need to add something to it such as anadrol deca d boletc. is this entirely true. i know all you guys on here know you sh*t so i trust your advice. iv also read on this site that i should run PRE CT like a novadex prior to my cycle for liek 2 weeks is that true? Thank you

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    can't really help you with out your stats and goals...
    age/weight/height/bf%/training exp/ and goals.
    Filling out your profile is your best bet.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Test will definatly put on weight but stacking helps. Some of the basics are

Test with:
    EQ
    Deca
    D-bol

If this is your first cycle stick to just test or throw in something like 200mg a week of deca or eq....or 25mg dbol ed for your first 4 weeks.

10mg of nolv all the way thru pct should be fine.

shootdeep is offline Member
    it'll help if we know what your experience is. MBaraso, once again, i'm gonna have to back you on this one. listen to MBarso and fill out your profile

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced250
    I was thinking about running a 10wk cycle of test 250mg every 4 days of course with PCT. but i have recently heard that i wont see too much gains with just test i would need to add something to it such as anadrol deca d boletc. is this entirely true. i know all you guys on here know you sh*t so i trust your advice. iv also read on this site that i should run PRE CT like a novadex prior to my cycle for liek 2 weeks is that true? Thank you
    All depends on your cycle experience. Running test alone on a first cycle will yield great results. Not saying you can't run another compound on the first, but by running it alone allows you to see how you respond to the extra test, then you can add a new compound each cycle.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    give us your stats!

"pre CT"...????

Test by itself is a great first time cycle. It's a great cycle to do anytime...no matter what your experience (depending on your age, workout experience, diet, rest, etc, etc, etc). Not keeping your gains from a test cycle is kind of bad advice from someone. Too many variables here to answer your question.

peace,

ttgb

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Test E would be your best bet. Simple, and very effective. I think everyone is still waitting on those stats bro..

fabry is offline Senior Member
    the only thing to do "pre" ive heard about is running nolva/ldex 1 week before starting the cycle to saturate the blood... (the mudman, pheedno and some others wrote about this few times).

if you want to stack test with something to kickstart your cycle, see an exemple in my signature...

enhanced250 is offline New Member
    i am 5'7 about 205 pounds 4 and a half years experience and im 22years old hope this helps thanks guys!!!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I'll stick with my first post! Test en is the best way to go bro.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    give us your stats!

"pre CT"...????

Test by itself is a great first time cycle. It's a great cycle to do anytime...no matter what your experience (depending on your age, workout experience, diet, rest, etc, etc, etc). Not keeping your gains from a test cycle is kind of bad advice from someone. Too many variables here to answer your question.

peace,

ttgb

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    With proper diet, training routine, and sleep, you can easily put on 20 pounds with a test only cycle.

Thread Information