Thread: bloating

whs
    whs is offline Junior Member

bloating

going to do sus for six weeks with deca for 10 both will bloat me will i loose the bloating after wards.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yes you will lose the bloating along with everything else! what about pct

run the sust atleast a week longer then the deca and inject the sus atleast e3d. how many mg of each are you running and why test for only 6 weeks and deca for 10???

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Bad cycle bro. Need to run the test longer then the deca for one. Need to run the test longer then 6 weeks for 2. Shouldn't run a blend your first time around for three. Do some research

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    we need more info on your cycle bro.what is the dose and duration?. why are you runnin the deca longer than the test anyways?

wimp is offline Associate Member
    you dont have a good cycle there. you need to replan it. you need to run sust for 10 weeks.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I dont want to sound like the undertaker but dont do that cycle. You always run more test than anything else in your stack sus is a pian in the ass for a new b drug (it needs to shot every 2-3 day) and sus for 6wks will do nothing but waste your $$$. The deca in run out 4 weeks after your test ought to be enough to shut you down for quite a while, no booty for you. What is your experience, what is your stats, how many cycles have you done? You may want to look further in to a more efficient cycle, like a single estered test for 12 wks. Search a little more you will be happier that you did

whs
    300 deca 250 sus could'nt get anymore test

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure your cycle is well-researched and complete before starting. A common rookie mistake is starting a cycle on limited gear with intentions of getting the rest later. But as we know unexpected things come up and the person is left with no option but to quit the cycle in its progress. Please don't be that person.

For the love of god...hold off on the cycle....do more research...and save your money for more gear. You will thank us later. Good luck,

~US~

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you dont want to do any sus new b or not lee than 500 a week. You certainly dont want to do more deca than test

have u ever done sust before? coz if not u gotta know, the pain at the injection site afterwards is unreal might discourage you from continuing the sust in the cycle. can you get another type of test?

whs
    no do not have any good sorces took forever to get this stuff small gym not alot of users

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    i am running an 8 week cycle of sust (with d-bol for the first 3 weeks) but i am still shooting the test e3d. all the advice previously mentioned is right on. You need to research ALOT!

as far as bloat, no, it shoulnt be to big a deal. if bloat is a big issue for you, take proviron and nolvadex ed of your cycle.

i am in week 3 of my sust/d-bol cycle and have had zero bloat. i am sure it has to do with the 50mg of proviron and 10-20mg dex a day

**** bro. well see if u can trade the deca for more sust(maybe) run the sust at 500mg wk. can u get clomid? if not invest your money in somethin else.

Thread Information