Admin Address........ 70448
    Admin Address........ LA
    Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
    Admin Email.......... [email protected]
    Admin Phone.......... 985-727-1509
    Admin Fax............

Is clen controlled?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    LR gives confirmation tracking BEFORE the order is shipped, so for you guys expecting packs...If your post office guy asks u to sign I would tell him you didn't order anything, and decline the package just to be on the safe side.
    I know a few months ago they sent me a package and I had to sign for it...kinda freaked me out, but it turned out mike forgot to waive the sig.

Jackman is offline Banned
    im more worried about getting my stuff then being busted! they were suposed to send out my stuff that day

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea i have had to sign for it about 2 of of 3 times

151 is offline Associate Member
    The first one says Barton, the second Braton. I'm guessing a typo. Not really that reliable, anyways, since you can pretty much just make up any information you want and stick it there. I own a domain name myself and have free access to that information and can change it at any time.

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    ****!!!!! I ordered Tuesday. I never got a usps tracking number, just an order number!

juiced01 is offline New Member
    My friend had DEA ( based out of N O) come to his house last week. He had 2 bottles of liquidex from LR.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    well juiced what happened to your buddy? jackamn i got the same email from usps on fri.
    Man my dumb ass just emailed them this afternoon asking where my stuff was wondering if it had been sent out yet.. woops..

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    theres always been a bit of ambuguity of whether or not nolva and clomid are controlled. does anyone know for sure or have any idea where i can look to know FOR SURE?

I ordered fri, and got email confirmation mon morning, **** im freaked, I have ordered from them once before, I ordered clen and femara.

Quote Originally Posted by juiced01
    My friend had DEA ( based out of N O) come to his house last week. He had 2 bottles of liquidex from LR.
    Well what happend to your friend then?
    I seriously doubt the feds would come knocking for 2 bottles of dex...
    And no clomid & nolva are NOT controlled. But they are illegal without a script.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Well what happend to your friend then?
    I seriously doubt the feds would come knocking for 2 bottles of dex...
    And no clomid & nolva are NOT controlled. But they are illegal without a script.
    so what exactly is the diefference from a legal standpoint? any lawyers looking at this crap?

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Dam it always su*ks when someone gets busted....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i found this link while searching about the topic
    Q: A buddy of mine at the gym said his cousin was busted by the state police for a package he had coming in from Thailand containing only Nolvadex and Arimidex . What the hell is up with this? I thought Nolvadex and Arimidex weren't scheduled? How could this happen?

A: One thing I think we all lose sight of is that non-scheduled items like Nolvadex, Arimidex, HCG and Clomid are still prescription drugs! That means you can't go and get them in a health-food store or off the shelf at the local CVS. It also means that if you get a package in the mail that seems to contain more than a small, personal quantity (and that's a very subjective thing), then the police can arrest your sorry ass for possession with intent to distribute a prescription drug (not a controlled substance).

Generally (though not always), this is a misdemeanor and not a felony. Remember, the "three month supply" loop-hole is for personal use and when/if you do this, you agree not to resell the items. Now, I've seen some people with bogus scripts from flaky docs in Manilla or Subic Bay try to bring in 900 Clomids and tell the Postal Inspector or US Customs Agent that indeed, they really need to take ten Clomids per day for 90 days. This is bullarky. Don't even try it; they won't buy it and at best they'll merely confiscate your stuff. At worst, you'll spend some time in a cell with Bubba, the sexually ambiguous biker and be out some serious coinage. Bottom line is, you should be very careful

dont know if this answers nething but ..

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    uh oh.....That sucks....glad i never received anything from him...wheewwww
    Last edited by 50%Natural; 02-04-2004 at 06:49 PM.

I just looked on www.dea.gov clomid, novla etc definetly aren't schedualled.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    so what exactly is the diefference from a legal standpoint? any lawyers looking at this crap?
    I don't think its a felony to have any non-controlled, unless there is intent to distribute. So, if you ordered 1 bottle of nolvadex or something, the dea won't waste their time. That is as illegal as having persciption strength allergy medicine.
    My feeling is if they do follow up on the customer lists, everyone needs to be worried about other stuff they have, not their orders from LR.
    Also, I totally agree to reject any packages from them, no matter when you ordered.

We dont know how or why the feds came to his house. HE never sold anything and this was his first cycle. We suspect that someone that knew he was jucing got poped and lead them to him. That is the nly plausable situation right now. They found a bottle of test and the liquidex. His source was also "questioned" (gym source). What the source sold was research tech. i have not heard about him getting arrested so i think that he might be sniching on the guys at RT. Thats the reason for earlier post about RT. My friend said that the DEA were based out of New Orleans

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    This ended up on the bottom of page 1....I'm bumping

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    If I had to guess there are mods working on getting as much information as possible as we speak. Give them some time and I bet you we'll hear some good feedback and advice. I wouldn't worry about anything happening over the next couple of days guys...it wouldn't really be cost effective for the DEA, etc. Even if they wanted to start tracking down buyers, it would take them quite a while before having all of the information put together. Which, by the way, I truly doubt anything else wil come of this for the people that have ordered from them.

peace,

ttgb

peaker is offline Senior Member
    what happends if you live outside the US????

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    what happends if you live outside the US????
    not a mofoing thing

Quote Originally Posted by juiced01
    We dont know how or why the feds came to his house. HE never sold anything and this was his first cycle. We suspect that someone that knew he was jucing got poped and lead them to him. That is the nly plausable situation right now. They found a bottle of test and the liquidex. His source was also "questioned" (gym source). What the source sold was research tech. i have not heard about him getting arrested so i think that he might be sniching on the guys at RT. Thats the reason for earlier post about RT. My friend said that the DEA were based out of New Orleans
    well there you go...them coming to his house had nothing to do with the dex.
    They were there cuz of your friend buying from a dealer thats probably working with the feds somehow.

I wasnt try to connect the dex to him getting poped. when the DEA found a few bottles of LR dex could be a reason for LR's investigation and arrest.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    not a mofoing thing
    you sure about that? i am always paranoid that they will make me the example!! they wont follow up overseas orders will they?

big swoll is offline Member
    so should i be worried if i ordered from them two months ago

peaker...the DEA has no juristiction (spelling) in outside of the U.S.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what idiots! the cops dont realize that what they have are not steroids and it isnt GBL either - they were selling GBV I think or some other form of gaba (which are not illegal btw) - probably got mentioned on some drug board and then the cops followed on it.

Thing is, if he was only selling what was on his site, the cops will have a VERY hard time actually convicting him of anything serious

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    they were selling gbl on the side i heard, NO i dont think we need to worry bout the research products, cuz they werent charged with that....only the gbl. i think we, the customers are okay.

will the old, I didnt know it was illegal since it was a "legitiment" site work, and isnt the administration illegal, not the possession in liquid form? I know its a stretch but Im just curious.

Ive searched the DEA website and found nothing. Anyone know the legal status of clenbuterol ?

clen isn't a controlled substance either. It's a perscription drug used by people with astasma (spelling)

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    what idiots! the cops dont realize that what they have are not steroids and it isnt GBL either - they were selling GBV I think or some other form of gaba (which are not illegal btw) - probably got mentioned on some drug board and then the cops followed on it.

Thing is, if he was only selling what was on his site, the cops will have a VERY hard time actually convicting him of anything serious
    In other words, everybody calm down!!! Making arrests is a far cry from any sort of a conviction. They will have a hard time prosecuting LR, much less the people that have ordered from them. There very well could be laws passed as a resultant of the UL doing things the way they are, but right now the laws read a totally different way.

Everyone just calm down and see what all shakes out of this.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    In other words, everybody calm down!!! Making arrests is a far cry from any sort of a conviction. They will have a hard time prosecuting LR, much less the people that have ordered from them. There very well could be laws passed as a resultant of the UL doing things the way they are, but right now the laws read a totally different way.

Everyone just calm down and see what all shakes out of this.

peace,

ttgb
    I wish I could be calm, but I just ordered from them and the pak went you mon, cleaning house is what will happen now, better safe than sorry.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    agred ttgb..the feds arent gonna come busting down 5000 peoplesdoors tonight while you banging your girlfreinds....just be patient and see what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I wish I could be calm, but I just ordered from them and the pak went you mon, cleaning house is what will happen now, better safe than sorry.
    it would take tons of probable cause just to get a ****in search warrent...everybody needs to chill...im sure the feds are more worried about geting something on LR not his clients right now...it might be smart to stash stuff really wel but i dont see anyone getting a visit for months if at all

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    If that makes you feel better bro...then by all means clean house. Can't say that I wouldn't do the same. But seriously, I TRULY wouldn't get too worked up over this. Just hang tight and see what shakes out of all of it.

peace,

ttgb

like said before- if anyone has an alternative, i would appreciate a pm..
    ohh and cycelon, tryingtogetbig, coldstone- and others, thanks for the reasuring words- i think we are all being a bit paranoid...
    but i'm going to be pissed if i dont get my pack..lol

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    now what I could see happening is the cops after all this hoopla not wanting to look stupid and so they follow up by contacting people on the list and making a scary "we know you use this for bb purposes but if you will tell us about it we will not bother you" so that they can show that he was selling it to people for human use nd get a case on him for selling meds or manufacturing meds without a proper liscense or FDA approval, etc. - not nearly as serious but something so that he will have to plea bargain to some small charge so they can say they got a conviction - of course, when they call all people have to do is say I have no idea what you are talking about dont bother me unless you have a warrant, etc

Read Read...

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    now what I could see happening is the cops after all this hoopla not wanting to look stupid and so they follow up by contacting people on the list and making a scary "we know you use this for bb purposes but if you will tell us about it we will not bother you" so that they can show that he was selling it to people for human use nd get a case on him for selling meds or manufacturing meds without a proper liscense or FDA approval, etc. - not nearly as serious but something so that he will have to plea bargain to some small charge so they can say they got a conviction - of course, when they call all people have to do is say I have no idea what you are talking about dont bother me unless you have a warrant, etc
    also...if you have a source you better watc his ass also...thats what they are going to want of get out of this im sure...a load of suppliers...i would defenatly suggesting getting rid of anything that conects you to a suplier...unless your some sort of a narc

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information