Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    well i place my order friday and mail has came and gone so i don;t htink it wil be coming... o well chalk it up as a loss..

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i would claim fruad if you ordered with your credit card recently, especially if you ordered GBL. That way you can get your money back and save your ass.

house71 is offline Associate Member
    thats sucks. can't they let people live...

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i would claim fruad if you ordered with your credit card recently, especially if you ordered GBL. That way you can get your money back and save your ass.
    Good idea. I'll probably sent my stuff back and fill fraud to my credit card company

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, dion't send anything back. That's a very bad idea because guess who's going to get it? The feds. However, filing fraud may work. unless you get caught of course...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    ****!! I wanted to try the LIQUID STEELE!!!" ****!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    haha, dion't send anything back. That's a very bad idea because guess who's going to get it? The feds. However, filing fraud may work. unless you get caught of course...
    Hmmmmm. good point. I will wait. I'll do nothing. Don't think fed's will care about 1 bottle of clomid, clen and nolva

well i just ckecked my cc statement online, and liquidresearch billed my card on the 3rd, prob the afternoon before they got busted, some timing i have, we shall see if the clen and letro show up, in any case i have cleaned house.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Like said before they got greedy, keeping manifests and mailing lists are just plain idiotic. The DEA and other law enforcement agencies are not going to spend the time and cash for some clen or clomid buyers. It just isn't feasible. Hell they can't even get the **** crack, meth and other drugs under control. One, I always pay with money order never used my credit card, two it sucks to pay for it but I have a PO, and three I always clean my computer records daily. Use an encrypted email account, and try to leave the least amount of trails possible. It is too easy to get lazy. When you do things for a while you become complacent. I know it's easier said then done but chill it will be ok.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    I highly doubt the law is going to come after us PCT guys but will they flag our address for future delivery? I dont want to get busted one day because of some clen i ordered from LR

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The feds and DEA more than likely have info on ALL the domestic undergrounds. Its not that hard since most deals are done over the internet and on message boards.
    Its a matter of fitting it into their time line and planning for the most efficient bust. Basically they can bust these people at anytime. Whenever they need to look good in the public eye for making a big bust, they just scan through their data base and pick any one of them. Busting users, seizures, and lab busts have become more frequint since Bush and his steroid speech also.

Well the pak did not come today, and the charge just showed up on my account, should I call the credit card comp and refute the charge?

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Well the pak did not come today, and the charge just showed up on my account, should I call the credit card comp and refute the charge?
    It make sence to do if it is you first order. But if it is not and stupid LR @sses keeped all record it will looks suspitios

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Investigators are analyzing computer data and customer lists seized in the raid, and more charges may be forthcoming.

uhh, that's a bit messed up for people who ordered from them.
    Recon its time to clean house?? What is this GBL?? I never seen this advertised on their web page.

Jackman is offline Banned
    well i just called my debit card comp and they said they took it out today?????? wtf

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    well does anyone know where i can get some clomid or nolva now. feel free to give me a pm. i need some help.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I didn't see a place to order the G either.....and the whole Gaba thing wasn't there a couple weeks ago.....didn't take long for the roof to come crashing down...

i don;t know, i think im just going to count this one as a loss, mine was processed on the 2 so the day before they got busted.... haven;t received any packagae and don;t really expect it...

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i don;t know, i think im just going to count this one as a loss, mine was processed on the 2 so the day before they got busted.... haven;t received any packagae and don;t really expect it...

How could it hurt to refute the charge, they obviously cant challenge it form behind bars, and it looks like you took action to stop it or something. Let me know if Im missing a perspective

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I'll take pm's as well for alternatives I've seen a couple, but want to be sure! thanks

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    Boy, i know i've only been a member for a short while, but i have never seen a thread with so many posts by newbies. Especially newbies asking for alternatives...

Also i'm not trying to start a pissing match here.. So dont bother replying with your whinning or temper tantrims. Good for you if you have been a member longer than me that's great, really. This is just an observation i made regarding the amount of newbie posts in this thread.
    Last edited by k_kingston; 02-05-2004 at 03:30 PM.

i noticed that tooooo ****ing feds!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    How could it hurt to refute the charge, they obviously cant challenge it form behind bars, and it looks like you took action to stop it or something. Let me know if Im missing a perspective
    What would i tell them i never received it or i never heard of this place i don;t know whats goin on?? Some advice would be appreciated since i've never refuted anything before

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem. Can I refute the charges on a debit card?? I checked my account online and it says its on hold. Been that way for 2 days. What can I do??

Not sure if saying that we let a friend used our cards for an online purchase, but then realized that the site was not legitament.....not sure if that would work, but I think it would, but if any of you who are in my position, PM me if you wanna discuss our options, Im open to some feedback because im kind of confused myself, I def dont wanna pay 85 bucks for no reason but I alson dont wanna attract any more attention.

As I said before, it is good to rollback charges if you ordered you stuff first time. But if it one of the many orders if doesn't make sence. Exept for money Fed's could ask you: "bro, you ordered some sh!t 10 times and now when we nailed them down you rolled back chardges"

yeah this is my first time, i just don;t know what to put on the dispute form...

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i just hate to see another good source gone.....that means i just have to search even harder now to find another one!

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    This was my first time also. I will call my bank tomorrow and see what I have to do. I will probably just put what you said Magic, for the reason. It's worth a shot.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I hear ya Kingston loud and clear. WTF

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Why is everyone sooooo paranoid. Can you actually imagine doing time for purchasing clomid? I mean come on. When's the last time you heard about a drug investigation that brought down a dealer and then they went after all his junkies? I mean seriously. They could give 2 flying fuks about the "junkies and abusers" purchasing the stuff. They just wanted the kingpin. And they got um. I wouldn't sweat chit about the situation!

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Why is everyone sooooo paranoid. Can you actually imagine doing time for purchasing clomid? I mean come on. When's the last time you heard about a drug investigation that brought down a dealer and then they went after all his junkies? I mean seriously. They could give 2 flying fuks about the "junkies and abusers" purchasing the stuff. They just wanted the kingpin. And they got um. I wouldn't sweat chit about the situation!
    Its one of those things like Clomid could be extremely harmful to women but its harmless and benign to men. In fact in some cases, some older men who have never used steroids could find some helpful benefits from occassional clomid use. Seeing that clomid could cause serious health effects to women who use it more then just 5 days in a row, there is probably reason to want to control this drug so women having fertility problems wont find their way to this drug without the oversight of a doctor. As we should know, clomid is a fertility drug and is actually the famous drug that occassionally causes a once childless couple to end up having sextuplets, etc because sometimes it causes the women to release several eggs at one time.

I was just reading on another board that the liquidresearch guys also had an illegal side. They were producing testosterone prop, test enanthate , test cyp, EQ and other products although people who know better didnt want to identify which brand name they were making, except the hints were, the products were the cheapest but also had a good reputation for often being slightly dosed stronger then rated "and" a large number of us have used these products before. I donno, the hints sound an aweful lot like they are shanghai labs but this is only speculation.

bedrock is offline Junior Member
    Lets hope that all research chem sites are reading this and getting rid of customer lists, alot of bro's on other boards are really worried right now. Get the word out,
    ALL PEOPLE DO NOT KEEP CUSTOMER LISTS WITH NAMES AND ADDRESSES !

you told them........

Im more pissed about having my addy flagged, that sucks....Im gonna wait till tom, to see if my pak actually got through, and then ill prob call my cc comp, this was my second small order.

swole256 is offline Junior Member
    i order the day of the bust do you think i will get it

later swole256

Quote Originally Posted by swole256
    i order the day of the bust do you think i will get it

later swole256
    if your being serious.....prob not man

who said your addy was flaged? i know people who have goten things like steroids siezed and then got packages!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    who said your addy was flaged? i know people who have goten things like steroids siezed and then got packages!
    yea man, but i dont like takin chances, too much to lose, im not worried about getting in trouble about this whole thing, its just an inconvience, and I dont like being uncertain.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information