partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

does anyone have that book?

the international pharmacy one on this site?just curious.

ptbyjason Guest
    yeah, I have read it and typed it.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by ptbyjason
    yeah, I have read it and typed it.
    . . . and will be publishing it under his name soon, for much less $$.

ptbyjason Guest
    ....and then will be sued for all of the money he made from it and everything else he owns.

....and then will be sued for all of the money he made from it and everything else he owns.
    I couldn't resist, I am an intellectual property attorney (patents, copyrights, trademarks), so when you said you typed it out I just had a natural reaction . . .

ptbyjason Guest
    Great so you are the guy that would be suing me.....thanks alot juiceon.

No seriously. I typed a version that we could use as a quick reference on our computer, but that has been a while back.

I can tell you a little bit about it since I don't sell the book for AR anymore. It has a lot of reliable sources. It has numerous contacts by a variety of means(e-mail, snailmail, phone number, website). They are international sources, so just like any international source there are risks. The good thing is there are numerous sources to choose from in the book. That means you want have to order from one particular source who is being watched from what I hear. Packages are being seized a lot more these days from that source. But with a variety to choose from I would think the odds of receiving your package from a lesser known company/individual would be much greater.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

good looking out bro

keep me posted on the progress.thanks in advance

ptbyjason Guest

What progress?

I'm not making any progress on anything. I typed it a few months ago. I don't have it since I left the company about 2-3 weeks ago. I think it is a very worthwhile purchase. I know it is a legitimate book, but I am not distributing it!!!!

Great so you are the guy that would be suing me.....thanks alot juiceon.
    No, I'd defend you - we'd find a loophole somewhere . . .

ptbyjason Guest
    Thanks juiceon, it's good to know you have my back.
    It's also good to know you are an intellectual property attorney. We could have used you about a month ago on our new invention. Maybe we can use you in the future once we recieve our patent. Sorry, can't tell you what it is right now. I'm sure you understand that though.

Thanks juiceon, it's good to know you have my back.
    It's also good to know you are an intellectual property attorney. We could have used you about a month ago on our new invention. Maybe we can use you in the future once we recieve our patent. Sorry, can't tell you what it is right now. I'm sure you understand that though.
    So I assume the application has already been filed. Did you use a law firm or did you prepare the spec. yourselves?

If you need any help in IP matters, you know where to contact me . . .

ptbyjason Guest
    Consulted a patent attorney to find out if it has already been done before. Researched and it was determined that it hasn't. Now we have researchers working on the product.

ShortStack is offline New Member
    bought 2 years ago off of hear. annoying as hell trying to figure out all the phone dialing codes. this book is definately made for people who can cross the mexican border easily........too bad i'm in korea

Thread Information