swole256 is offline Junior Member

fina gyno and test gyno

my last cycle was testprop and fina for 10 weeks it ended in december and i just started to feel some nipple pain i squeezed on one and a brownish/clear lookin liquid came out iam assuming its gyno but is there a diffrence between test gyno and fina gyno and is there a diffrent method to get rid or each i read you need vit b6 for fina and nolva for test somone please help

thanks swole256

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Your lactating, jump on 300mg of B6 2x a day for 2wks. Lower to 200mg a day for maintenance at about month. Run 20mg of Nolva along with that

Do you have lumps? Or is it just lactation

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    b6 for fina gyno...how does that work? i'm gonna be on 400mg of tren + a week so i'm very interested.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sp33dg33k
    b6 for fina gyno...how does that work? i'm gonna be on 400mg of tren+ a week so i'm very interested.
    b6 keeps prolactin under control..prolactin is what causes fina gyno...and usually involves lactation...take nolva for estrogen related gyno from test

iam just lactating no lumps nothing diffrent besides that ive took high forms of test before no problem but this time i ran tren for the first time and had this prob can some one explain how its diffrent and is one worse than the other so fina gyno is not that bad as test gyno is it and how long before i cycle again

thanks swole256

ColdSore is offline Banned
    no...tren gyno is way worse than estrogen induced gyno....do like pheedno said and start the b6 asap

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    no...tren gyno is way worse than estrogen induced gyno....do like pheedno said and start the b6 asap
    Yah bro, listen to them and get a hold of some B6 ASAP, fina gyno is a lot worse. They should have it at any health store. Hope you get it under control.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    Could the B6 also help with Test Gyno?? I know nolva is the better choice, but could the B6 help?? Just curious.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPaintoGain
    Could the B6 also help with Test Gyno?? I know nolva is the better choice, but could the B6 help?? Just curious.
    No, nolva will help test gyno, and B6 is what keeps prolactin from being produced while taking tren , it doesn't help with your testosterone levels .

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Pumped Great Avatar

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, you may wanna pick up some **** bromo in addition to that. did you run bromo on your cycle to counteract the prolactin??? if not, i would next time. bromo and b6. if bromo is too harsh try cabergoline, i hear its better.

i just order form LR the day they got busted 2 bottles of nolva do you think i will get it i had it expressed mailed or will nolva help fina gyno do i need to get bromo instead

thanks swole256

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    What is your cycle.

Thread Information