wilputman is offline New Member

Talking ANALIZE My first Cycle suggestions please

This is a break down of my first cycle witch I plan to take in 2 weeks

I am 6.0 I weight 255 about 26% BF 29 years old, I have lost over 100lbs of fat but I need to lean out ALOT more... Let me know about any changes or suggestions, recommendations you might have..Thanks

10 week cycle
    weeks 1 threw 8 / 20to 25mg winn tabs
    weeks 5 threw 10 / 20 to 25mg anavar tabs
    weeks 1 threw 10 /60 taper up to 100mg Clen tabs
    weeks 5 threw 9 /50 taper up to 100mg taper down slowly Cytomel T3

This is my first cycle The plan is like others to lose fat and gain some lean quality muscle in the process.. I appreciate any and all recommendations....Thanks Wilput DNP scares me

Da Bull is offline Banned
    An oral cycle only is not good bro.Go into the educational threads and read awhile,you'll be glad you did.

Unhappy oral cycle only

I have done alot of research on it and I have know choice but to take a oral only cycle. I know its deffinatly not the best but I am a big pu**y when it comes to needles and there is know way around it at all.. But if a oral only cycle was your only choice would this one be OK, with my goals in mind...Thanks any advise would help

BDTR is offline Retired
    I have a harder time swallowing pills than i do injecting. 25 guage 1 inch needle = absolutely painless

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Get your diet down packed and your bodyfat under 15% before you even consider a cycle. Losing 100lbs is a major feat in and of itself, but honestly throwing aas into the mix right now will not make a big difference. Keep your focus on fatloss for the time being. You won't be able to see a major difference in body mass compostion with a bodyfat percentage in the upper twenties.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    im not 100% sure (maybe someone with a little more knowledge could correct me if im wrong) but i think your gonna wanna work your b/f down a little more without the AS. If you have to throw in something like an eca to help you out then do it but i woudln;t turn to AS as a magical answer for losing 10% b/f (not sure what your aim is to get down to) Also 10 weeks of clen ?? I thought it was best run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with some eca in between... id do some more research first bro

Thanks

Thanks for the advise I guess I will knock out a few cycles of clen , t3 and E/C/A to get the B/F down before I start the AS..Thanks

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Good decision!!

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Your acceptance of advice is extremely commendable. Good luck bro.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    FINALLY someone who doesn;t argue with everyone who tries to help them out.. good luck with the eca clen t3. just remeber with the clen 2 wks on then 2 wks off (use eca in that time off) Remeber to follow the directions with the ECA we dont; need another case of it in the news so they have more "reason" to ban it.

Thread Information