joey11 is offline Associate Member

opinion on cycle

I'm about to start my first cycle, I want to know if my D-Bol dosage is high enough, I have used fina before by itself, and now I know I F***** up. I'll never use it alone again. Let me know how it looks.

sust250- 500mg week
    fina homebrew-75mg ed
    D-bol (thais)-20mg ed

And of course nolva and clomid for PCT.

weight-170
    body fat-10%?
    height-5'8

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    im confused is this your first cycle or did u do a fina cycle before?? As for the dbol you just have to see what works for you, everyone is different, but if its your first time I would start with 20, if i don;t feel it then i would probably bump it up the next week to 25 or 30 ( i second white thoguh, if it's your first real cycle i would stick with test only).. maybe would also advocate the sust being take multiple times per week, i don;t have much knowledge on it as most of my time has been researching test E so do a search on it to see how often you should take it.

Wohooo post 100!

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    I did ten weeks of fina only, it worked good, but i got fina dick. Other than that the sides werent that bad, except for night sweats. Thats why i wanted include it, it will work better with test this time. I'm gonna shoot the sust twice a week. Everyone says fina is real harsh, but it wasnt what that bad.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I dont' think fina and sust are a good choice for a first cycle. I would go w/ some test-e or cyp and throw in some d-bol or something. Fina and sust are not beginner steroids .

Thread Information