Thread: Getting Ripped

dladz42 is offline New Member

Getting Ripped

Does anyone have any information (DIETING, WORKOUT, NUTRITION TIPS) that will get me ripped quick after i am done putting on some major bulk.
    ANYONE HAVE ANY QUICK WAYS OF GETTING A 6 PACK. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Yea go to the diet forum hehe

Jackman is offline Banned
    It will have everything that you need there

Zues is offline Associate Member
    DIET AND EXERCISE. However if you want it for like a competition or something then go with winny, clen , and/or lasix.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    lipo

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

ripped

cardio and then some more cardio

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    What kind of weight are we talking about losing here? Couple body fat percentages or a midsection minikeg?

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    CARDIO \ LOWER CALORIES IN YOU DIET. i watched a friend of mine drop down to 7% body fat by lowering his cal. intake.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    The first step to getting ripped is by getting you diet in check followed by 40-45mins of low to mild intensity cardio ED. Also, weight training 3 days per week hitting the major muscle groups. This has helped me lower my BF% by a good amount. It just takes time and hard work, but you can get there if you stick with it. The diet fourm is a good place to start.

Peace,

CC

shootdeep is offline Member
    eat ultra-clean and fall in love with the treadmill and stairclimber

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dladz42
    Does anyone have any information (DIETING, WORKOUT, NUTRITION TIPS) that will get me ripped quick after i am done putting on some major bulk.
    ANYONE HAVE ANY QUICK WAYS OF GETTING A 6 PACK. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!
    Well this may sound unconventional but when I did testosterone enanthate and deca , for the first 6 weeks I gorged on 4500 calaries a day and gained up some good weight. At week 7 thru 16 I fell off the eating like a big wagon and dropped the calaries down to about 3000 calaries a day... well over the period I lost about 8 lbs but the measurement of muscles on chest, arms, delts, etc continued growing but the fat waist line I had of 35 inches started shrinking at a great rate. I went from 17% body fat to what I just had a doctor rate for me at 7% body fat. The testosterone continued to try to grow the muscles and when I reduced calaries in food, the testosterone started extracting my body fat in order to produce the calaries needed to continue manufacturing muscle growth and the side effect of all this is I am showing obliques and 4 pack abs with very little effort (not having to clinch muscles in order to show them), over the last week even though I am fully PCT'd, I now have a ripple line cutting across my belly button and my on cycle maximum stable weight was about 183 lbs, since PCT I have declined to 175 lbs but looking more muscular due to all the fat loss. I am now with a 32 inch waist, a loss of 3 inches at the belly button over the last 60 days and I feel I am looking better then I have ever.

Thread Information