wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member

prop kills quads dead!

why in the hell does it hurt so much to inject prop into your quads??? im shooting 1 1/2 cc of tren /prop combo...in the delts no prob, in the ass no prob, in the quads...well, ive been walking like a gimp for the last 3 days. i have to inject everyday and im trying to rotate injection spots, any suggestions??? here is what i need...delt, delt, ass, ass, ?, ?...

MachZ is offline Member
    I guess your more sensitive in the quads. Don't fret to much bro, you should get used to it after a couple of shots and you will enjoy shooting the quads.
    Don't shoot your bi's with prop if you think your quads hurt, it will open a whole new world of pain. Tri's are ok but really it just takes time to become used to the high BA in the prop.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'll second the motion to stay away from bi's......I been there

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    Maybe you're doing it in the wrong area in the leg, or not enough in the right area...I had a friend who complained that he was in such pain with quad injections....it turned out he was injected directly in the center of the leg, towards the very side of the quad, probably not even hitting the meat of it. I told him to move it more towards the side and he was completely fine then, never had pain again....Just a thought

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    i injected 6-7 inches above the knee and to the left some. is that about right?

Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member
    FUk man, thats Bull**** i was in PAIN LIMPS everything for the entire 4 weeks no MATTER where i injected, its a **** of a thing prop !! but we cant do without it!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Prop hurts me no matter where I inject it...

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

prop

me to iron.. i think some people it doesnt bother at all and the others it hurts like hell.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    Df2003...you got that right.

big swoll is offline Member
    this summer i ran prop tren ....i had ed injections and i only hit my quads (dont ask why)...i was sore as hell for the first week, but after that its all good

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Some people are just sensive tot he BA. No matter where they inject. Anything above 5% BA is going to sting. I always put a warn towel on my injection site after and massage it. That helps out alot.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I shot prop in my quads with no problems. It just felt tight like I just trained them. Delts on the other hand hurt more to me. Lats, were excruciating.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    HIT the calf j/k

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPaintoGain
    Maybe you're doing it in the wrong area in the leg, or not enough in the right area...I had a friend who complained that he was in such pain with quad injections....it turned out he was injected directly in the center of the leg, towards the very side of the quad, probably not even hitting the meat of it. I told him to move it more towards the side and he was completely fine then, never had pain again....Just a thought
    Just to clear things up, here's spotinjections.com's thigh injection pix...
    http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Prop is killing me too. I'm just into week five and it's not as bad as before but it still feels like I was hit by a baseball bat hard wherever I've done a shot starting about 24 hours after a shot and lasting like three days. At least I can walk without limping now.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Prop hurts me no matter where I inject it...
    I agree totally with Ironfist here, I did prop and no matter where i did it quads, glutes hurts like a muda fuka cramp like pain, I was walking (correction limping) around Central America like a some dumb gimp - locals probably thought..stupid gringo!! lol

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    i injected 6-7 inches above the knee and to the left some. is that about right?

If I was to inject 7 inches above the knee, I'd be in agony. I go 18" or so above the knee and it's much better.

A good rule of thumb . . . put your hands on your hips. From right where the base of your thumb and your 2nd finger meet, go down about 2 inches or so, and that's where you'll have the easiest time doing your injections.
    I can go from that spot to about 6" forward, and it works for me.
    --Tock

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Probobly becaus your quads arnt yet used to injections. My first time-my glutes took prop with no problem but I was sore for the first two weeks when I started using my quads and delts.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Another thing to try...

Try diluting your prop shot by adding injectable vitamin B12. It cuts don't on the prop sting plus B12 increases your appetite.

kahn is offline Junior Member
    the first time i inject in a new area, i always seem to be sore no matter what but as i inject there more times i get used to the pain.

Thread Information