JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member

GYNO(sorry but I have to ask)

I know there has been numerous posts about gyno. And you guys are most likly sick of answering these darn questions. I however have an interesting case. I developed a lump in my nipples when I was 14 or at least thats when I think it appeared. I think it developed from habitually smoking pot a lot of pot at a young age because you can develop it from using pot in your adolecent years. Know I've read some posts just tonight and they said when they squeeze there nipple a clear liquid comes out. I gave it a shot guess what. Same thing. someone on this forum said that means your lactating. Im not currently running a cycle however. I do have some a bombs and sust on the way with nolva and clomid for pct. Should I be OK to start the cycle. I mean how much worse can gyno get than just puffy nipps. I definatly don't want to be trying training braws on w/ my daughter lol. I did do a cycle a while back witch consisted of dbol and sust. Gyno didnt seem to get worse than it already was but did get some nipple soarness. Do you all think the dbol triggered the liquid or maybe it was there since I was 14 and didn't know it. So with the nolva on my next cycle at 40 mg a day it should'nt get worse ...right? Any way it sucks I've had this sh** scince I was 14.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    maybe you should start with 20mg ED and if gyno symptoms occur then bump it up. i think you will be ok, what are your cycle stats?
    Alright Bro.

second cycle Im 73" 208 lbs with about 14% bf I'm not a bodybuilder obviously. week 1-4 anadrol 50 50-100 mgs ed week 1-10 sust 250/ 250 mgs3x a week. Like I said I got some nipple soreness after the dbol but I wasn't running any nolva. luckly gyno did not worsen just stayed the same

thanx for responding Bro.

3rd

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    how many cycles have you run
    well this is technicly my second Ive done three by my first was with no research it was deca 200 mgs for six weeks what a waste. My second was d-bol and sust. sust I ran for 8weeks dbol 6 I had a ****y diet and routine dealing with other issues at the time and did'nt use cycle to its full potential plus I wasn't drinking any whey protein I know again what a waste. Now my routine diet and protein intake is locked on. and btw I forgot to mention Im 24 yo.

Thread Information